Selling Branch Manager
Labor Finders, a recognized leader in Industrial Staffing, is currently looking for a Branch Manager with Business to Business sales experience to join our team.
Salary Expectations: Base Salary plus uncapped commission structure.
(Many of our successful Branch Managers earn between high five figures and low six figures and more, however the sky is the limit with our uncapped bonus structure.)
Full Benefits: Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, 401K & Matching & Profit Sharing, 9 paid holidays, Generous Paid Time Off Program (PTO), Basic Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), and Corporate Discount Program.
The Branch Manager is directly responsible for:
- Generating new business through outside sales
- Develop and expand relationships with existing and prospective clients
- Re-engaging inactive clients
The Branch Manager is expected to spend the majority of their time focused on achieving these objectives. In addition, the Branch Manager position requires the following:
- Handle client inquiries and service issues and see that they are resolved in a timely manner.
- Associate questions and concerns are addressed and resolved in a timely manner.
- Appropriate Workers’ Comp. codes are used for each job.
- Oversee and manage branch Accounts Receivables and Collections as outlined in the company credit and collections policy.
- Manage and analyze Profit and Loss statements for the branch to maximize profitability and minimize cost.
- Manage the processes of worker dispatch, payroll and customer invoicing, assisting as necessary.
- Actively promote community awareness of Labor Finders services.
- Other related duties.
- 2-5 years business to business sales, related industry, and/or related management experience required.
- Working knowledge of employment laws.
- Staffing industry experience is a plus.
- Business professional attitude with extraordinary customer service skills.
- Resourceful and independent thinker with a strong attention to detail.
- High level of computer proficiency, including MS Word and Excel, Outlook, and Data Entry.
- Must possess a current, valid driver's license.
- Pre-employment background screen.
- E-Verify will be used for employment authorization purposes.
Please respond here with a resume to show interest in this position.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Labor Finders is an equal opportunity employer.
LABOR FINDERS INTERNATIONAL INCTuscaloosa, AL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.