LA Talent Agency Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
$55,000 - $75,000 a year
US work authorization (Required)
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Microsoft Office: 5 years (Preferred)
Administrative experience: 5 years (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Job duties will include:
General office management and organization
Establishing and maintaining tidy and efficient filing systems (paper and computer files)
AR/AP and deposits
Payroll and filing payroll tax reports
Ordering office supplies
Generate various operations reports and sales commission reports
Employee screening, background and new employee hiring paper work
Maintaining Phone system
Operations support and assistance
1. BA/BS degree desired and a minimum of 2 plus years successful office management.
2. Excellent computer skills (general ability to navigate computer files, etc)
3. Organizational skills with experience in setting up and maintaining efficient office filing systems.
4. Time management skills
5. Proficient in MS Windows, MS Excel, Word, Outlook, Access. Salesforce a plus.
6. Proficient in Quick Books and a basic knowledge of accounting fundamentals
7. Purchasing experience
8. Trustworthy, respectful, responsible, dependable, and diligent.
9. Ability to multi-task
10. Highly relational with excellent customer relation skills
11. Good business sense and experience in small business setting
12. Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
Yes, visitors are required to wear masks.
- How many years experience do you have using QuickBooks or other comparable accounting software?
- How many years' experience do you have using Salesforce or other comparable CRM?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 5 years (Preferred)
- Administrative experience: 5 years (Preferred)
- One location
LA Talent Agency
AddressLos Angeles, CA