- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance
Job description ; This Position is Hybrid
We are seeking a Solar Energy Sales Consultant to join our elite team of sales professionals. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Solar Energy Sales Consultant who is motivated to join a well-known & successful organization. Individuals applying should be highly competitive and self-driven.
MUST HAVE HIS LICENSCE
· Achieving minimum monthly sales quotas
· Conducting solar and battery consultations generated from company-provided qualified appointments
· Sourcing and developing self-generated leads and appointments
· Qualifying prospects and managing pipeline and sales of Solar Optimum products and services
· Evaluating and solving for customer’s needs and building productive long-lasting relationships
· Providing an industry-leading customer sales experience from initial contact through installation and after the customer’s system is turned on
· Attending sales meetings, sales events, trainings, and industry events to keep abreast of the latest company and industry developments
· Creating, maintaining, and expanding customer database within your assigned sales territory
· Living and leading the company’s vision, mission and values
· Having fun, playing on a winning team and earning a good living
· HIS License (or application pending)
· Proven track record of field sales experience and success
· Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint and Excel
· Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Demonstrated commitment to excellence
· Highly organized individual
· Creative problem solver
· Effective Time Management/Prioritization
· Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
· Positive attitude and ability to build and cultivate relationships
· Strong interest in the solar industry
· Comfort and confidence with computer hardware and software technologies utilized by salespeople to make and close the sale, including but not limited to: laptop, cell phone, Salesforce.com or similar CRM, DMS, experience and MS office
· Salesforce experience required
Compensation and Benefits:
· Competitive salary with commissions and bonuses
· Earning potential $100,000 to $220,000
· Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance Benefits
· Paid Vacation time available
About the Company:
· Since 2011,LASG, has been a leading Solar Energy Provider in California
· Named Panasonic National Solar Installer of the Year in 2020 and 2021
· 5 Star Customer reviews across numerous review sites
· A+ Rating by the Better Business Bureau
· 9 -Time winner of Daily News Readers Choice Award for Best Solar Company
· #1 Ranked Developer for Residential Solar and Home Battery Storage
· Multiple Awards for Commercial and Industrial Projects (including LA’s largest FIT)
· We provide homeowners a cleaner more affordable source of power, energy storage solutions and an industry-leading customer experience
· We partner with the best technology companies and finance partners to design and construct customized solutions for our customers.
· Gear, Laptop Computer, Company Cell Phone, CRM Systems and Tools
· Career path, mentorship and opportunities for management, operations, corporate and commercial progressions
Nevada Solar is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Reasonable Accommodation for Disabled Provided
Job Type: Full-time
- Supplemental Pay:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- What is your desired wage?
- solar sales: 1 years (Preferred)
- Degree AA
Commission only, Direct sales.
- High commission potential - No caps.
- 1099 Independent Contractor.
- Must meet the following Requirements/Qualifications:
- Must be 18 years or older and live within area of recruitment.
- Bilingual (Not a requirement but a PLUS; Spanish & English)
- Able to work 5-6 days a week
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License, Reliable Vehicle, Cell Phone, Tablet or Laptop.
- Capable of working well under pressure, multitask, and practice exceptional critical thinking.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and excellent communication skills.
IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU ARE A GOOD FIT FOR OUR Solar Sales Representatives POSITION AND YOU ARE HUNGRY FOR UNCAPPED COMMISSION, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO APPLY!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,243.00 - $220,999.00 per year
LA Solar Group IncLas Vegas, NV
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.