Customer Success Specialist
- Posted: 10 days ago
- $22 to $26 Hourly
The Operations Customer Success Specialist is responsible for ensuring a world-class customer experience from the time the customer approves their project to when the system is activated and producing power. This person will be laser focused on customer communications, pipeline management, effective scheduling, and above all, being the beloved and trusted partner for our customers.
- Deliver world-class customer experience for customers as their primary point of contact from project approval to solar activation
- Set and achieve customer expectations through all points of contact, providing regular proactive communication on project status and next steps
- Work with customers to schedule appointments and obtain inputs such as documents or signatures on application forms
- Provide accurate and timely resolution to customer questions and requests
- Document all customer interactions in accordance with standard process
- Handle escalated projects in collaboration with stakeholders across the business and where necessary, escalate projects with challenges to Operations Customer Success Manager for resolution
- Identify areas of improvement in our customer journey and work with the Customer Success Manager to implement solutions
- Regularly coordinate with the Electrification Managers on pipeline progress and construction capacity, to ensure customers can be activated as expediently at possible
- Collaborate with the Site Audit and Design teams to solve issues and innovate new ways to reduce rework and improve customer experience
- Coordinate with Home Upgrades teams for customers that have home upgrades to ensure timely scheduling and completion of jobs and to provide updates to customers
- Problem solve project challenges, support teams in removing roadblocks, and escalate issues as needed to ensure quick action and resolution
- Deliver pipeline performance and cycle time insights to the Operations Customer Success Manager
- Coordinate with sales, utilities, jurisdictions, sub contractors, build partners, and internal construction manager to ensure a smooth and efficient activation
- Maintain a current understanding of utility, permitting & other external lead times
- Discuss customer feedback and solicit customer satisfaction feedback for both installation and new customer surveys.
- High school diploma or equivalent education; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of project administration or field construction experience
- A background in customer service with understanding of scheduling techniques.
- Skilled in clearly, concisely and professionally guiding customers through the solar activation process.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to de-escalate, untangle a situation, and resolve customer questions and issues
- History of building and maintaining positive and influential relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Ability to plan and prioritize in alignment with regional goals. Ability to quickly pivot based on impact or importance.
- History of working as a team to accomplish goals and fosters a collaborative and supportive environment
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Salesforce, Google Suite, MS Word, Excel, and internet use, Oracle experience a plus
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Detail-oriented and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
**Please note that the compensation information that follows is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in Colorado or perform the position from Colorado. Similar positions located outside of Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation.
** The starting salary for this opportunity ranges from $22.00 to $26.00. Other rewards may include annual bonus eligibility, which is based on company and individual performance, short and long term incentives, and program-specific awards. LA Solar Group, provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
A candidate’s salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 - $26.00 per hour
LA Solar Group Inc
AddressSan Fernando, CA
BusinessView all jobs at LA Solar Group Inc