As a customer service representative in the call center you will interact with customers on a regular basis in order to provide exceptional customer service and improve the customer experience.
1. Answer incoming phone calls, chats, faxes and emails from customers and provide desired information in order to resolve any inquiries or issues the customer may have.
2. Clarify any issues for the customers by researching the issue and providing information, researching alternatives and implementing solutions.
3. Place manual orders.
4. Problem solve and provide resolutions that will ensure customer retention and high customer service ratings/reviews.
5. Maintain accurate customer information and record all correspondences in the order management system.
6. Place outbound calls, emails and faxes to customers to follow up with order information and/or resolve disputes.
7. Maintain call center availability of 85%+ daily.
8. When doing emails, answer an average of 20-30 emails per hour.
9. Resolve issues with Amazon orders through Amazon’s message center.
10. Serve as a back up to other aspects of the customer service departments such as purchase orders, quotes, drop ships and processing.
11. Light cleaning such as consistently maintaining a clean workspace and contributing to the overall cleanliness of the public office spaces (kitchen, bathroom, breakroom, etc.).
12. Light clerical duties such as filing.
13. Other tasks otherwise not specified.
1. Attention to detail.
2. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
3. Ability to multitask.
4. Technology savvy.
5. Proficient in the English language.
6. Excellent time management.
7. Friendly, good natured and patient demeanor.
Requires at least a high school diploma or GED.
Position requires consistent use of a computer, monitors, mouse, keyboard, copier, and phone.
Physical Job Requirements:
1. Sitting on a constant basis.
2. Standing, walking, bending, kneeling, squatting, lifting and stooping on an occasional basis.
3. Climbing stairs on a daily basis.
4. Viewing information on monitors, phone, and paperwork.
5. Manual dexterity to operate all phone and computer equipment.
LA Police Gear
Why Work Here?LA Police Gear is one of the largest online retailers of military, police, and tactical apparel and gear. We have a reputation for low prices, fast shipping, and great customer service. Our operation is very lean and employees are expected to work extremely hard and efficiently. We currently have two retail stores, with plans to open more.
Great work environment with new and challenging tasks always coming up!