We are seeking a Remote Bilingual Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues. This is a virtual work from home position.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are a fast growing, innovative benefit consulting and membership service firm. We build customized benefit portfolios for fortune 500 companies and independent contractors. We deliver our recommendations in a customized format based upon our clients’ specific objectives and needs.
We think differently & provide a very unique service to all of our clients. We believe firmly, in dealing with all of our clients in person, for a face to face customer service experience that displays more integrity & care.
Membership services & Groups include;
- Heath services
- Child safety programs
- Lay off and strike services for union members
- Non profit organizations
- School districts
- Semi-pro and professional athletic teams.
This role revolves highly around Customer Service & Branding, while working directly with some influential groups in the Detroit Metropolitan area. The candidate will need to be proactive, enthusiastic and a driven person. We need someone with Customer Service and/or Account Management experience. Representatives will ensure delivery of excellent customer service while building solid customer relationships. We accomplish this by handling questions and concerns with speed and professionalism. The core mission is to ensure a smooth understanding & enrollment process, while delivering high-quality client service.
The role will include;
- High volume of Client Interaction
- Dealing and resolving disputes between customers
- Educate clients on services through our online program
- Find ways for customers to increase their own business potential
- Technical issues
- Dealing with customer complaints between customers, sorting resolutions.
Experience and Skills required;
- Excellent written and spoken English, Spanish, Polish, Serbian & Russian (bilingual not required)
- A good telephone manner
- Great face-to-face people skills
- Word, Excel & Outlook knowledge
- Effective organizational, time management, facilitation and prioritization skills
- The ability to communicate with people of all levels within a business
- A true team player and strong department leader
- Persistence, drive and enthusiasm
- Customer Service experience within a B2B environment
Opportunities for growth into management and corporate positions
Weekly Bonus Structure
Early Retirement Program