LA Fortis Property Management Bossier City, LA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $12 to $14 Hourly (plus commission)
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision
Position Title & Description: Leasing Agent- are KEY members of the office team. They are at the forefront of the Leasing Office and promote Positive Customer Service. They strive to lease vacant apartments as well as manage resident feedback effectively.
Reports to: Property Manager / Assistant Manager
Who is LA Fortis Property Management? We are a team of professionals who deliver exceptional service and build long trusting relationships with our residents. We create an exciting and inspiring professional environment for employees to excel through collaboration and innovation.
Our Mission: “To deliver exceptional service and build long, trusting relationships with our residents.”
Why work for Le Rivage of Bossier? In addition to joining a fun work environment, our compensation and benefits package is designed to encourage longevity with the company.
Below are some of the benefits offered:
- Competitive Pay
- Paid time off / Vacation
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of Ideal Candidate:
- Touring and presenting the community in a compelling way and assisting prospective residents with finding the right apartment home
- Managing the leasing/renewal process from start to finish
- Maintain knowledge of the local market
- Inspecting vacant apartment homes to ensure they are ready for our new residents to move in and enjoy
- Planning and coordinating fun and festive resident functions throughout the year
- Building strong working relationships with our residents by providing outstanding customer service
What you’ll need to Succeed:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to visually inspect apartment homes, grounds, and other aspects of the community to determine that standards are met
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize duties and responsibilities
- Must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment, including a computer, and to attend meetings at various sites, marketing
- Must be able to access all apartments and parts of the community to show to potential residents, inspect all areas of the property, etc.
- High School Diploma required
- 1-3 years of experience in an equivalent role in Multifamily Leasing
- Training or experience in basic computer use and Microsoft Word, Excel, and experience in OneSite (A+)
- A clear understanding of business concepts, processes and the principles of strategic thinking
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of multifamily operations, including problem-solving, sales, and resident relations.
Le Rivage of Bossier / La Fortis Property Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All team members must successfully clear a background investigation to include but may not be limited to: criminal background check, pre-employment drug screening. Must be flexible and able to work varied schedules, including weekends and some holidays as required.
LA Fortis Property ManagementWhy Work Here?
Awesome Staff and Awesome Company to work for!!!
2020 Valley View CircleBossier City, LA