Job ID SAS20193009-33655 Date posted 10/01/2019
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers' mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers' mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries. L3Harris.com at https://l3harris.mergerannouncement.com/
Job Title: IRAD Administration
Job Code: SAS20193009-33655
Job Location: Palm Bay, FL
- Schedule and coordinate meeting logistics for significant number of executive meetings.
- Create and maintain appropriate databases such as action item lists.
- Interface with high-level internal and external contacts.
- Provide administrative support to engineering department.
- Make travel arrangements and process expense reports.
- Manage personnel calendars.
- May perform some research or data analysis tasks.
- Support additional projects, as needed.
- Prepare presentations.
- High School Diploma or equivalent plus a minimum of eight (8) years related experience, or AA Degree or equivalent of four (4) years of related experience, OR equivalent.
- Highly proficient in MS Office suite of tools, including Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, dynamic environment with the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Present a professional face to the department and customer (internal and external) as well as be accessible and flexible to the changing needs of the department.
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Possess excellent communication skills, quality commitment, customer focus, strong interpersonal skills and be adaptable.
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of management.
- Be a self-starter and team player.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Able to present results and communicate with customers and senior management.
By submitting your resume for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your resume, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.