As a valuable member of the design team the Junior Graphic Designer must possess the ability to work at a fast pace while always maintaining a high level of design quality and accuracy.
The Junior Graphic Designer will focus on L2TMedia’s Design display advertising, Paid Social advertising, website sliders, and marketing materials such as: Pardot emails, sell-sheets, Facebook and YouTube images, and more. The Junior Graphic Designer will also optimize assets for digital distribution- website design & updates, digital ads, email blasts and social media. Responsibilities also include developing visual assets used in a variety of marketing projects, including presentations, sales collateral, tradeshow signage, webpages and all other digital marketing efforts.
This is a great opportunity for a talented designer who’s equally comfortable with big ideas and small details, and who thrives as part of a close-knit, highly collaborative team. This role would be perfect for someone with a design background with at least 2-3 years’ experience in a digital forward role.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure that all work meets objectives & strategies for each project.
- Ensure all design work complies with specific internal and external brand guidelines.
- Support maintenance of asset library and month to month ad template updates
- Design innovative and highly engaging ads for Display and Paid Social in HTML5
- Create production-ready design files for digital advertising, email campaigns, social media, and internal marketing materials, such as, sell sheets, eBlasts, landing pages and web banners, etc.
- Proof all ads, emails, sell-sheets, etc. for accuracy
- Effectively interact with internal departments, including Customer Success Team, Sales, and Marketing to complete design work for client campaigns.
- Manage L2TMedia website updates while maintaining the look and feel of brand identity
- Takes a project from concept development through production with limited supervision
- Work with the Marketing team to understand and translate business needs into web marketing creative.
- Creates visually appealing and relevant promotional materials for print, web, and social media
- Refine and enforce L2TMedia’s brand standards across our product and marketing communications to ensure consistency across customer touchpoints
- Organized, self-directed with ability to manage assigned projects with deadlines, which include daily/weekly project status, tracking of hours, monitoring milestones, completion of tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly communicate ideas & solutions to teams, clients, vendors, suppliers, etc.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to come up with new, creative solutions
- Established portfolio representing successful execution of design projects in a variety of media
- Must be able to meet marketing objectives, organize heavy workloads, and work on tight deadlines
- Must have 2-5 years’ experience working as an Art Director or similar and degree or education in design
- Proficient use of industry software including: Adobe Creative Suite– Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat
- Any experience developing wireframes or UX documentation preferred
- Online portfolio highlighting digital graphic design experience
- Regard for established brand guidelines, brand integrity & consistency
BFA or BA in Graphic Design or related field.
The above statements are intended to provide a general overview and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be a list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements. Additional duties can be assigned as determined.
L2T is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We support a diverse workforce.