- Posted: over a month ago
L2 Defense is currently seeking an experienced Program Manager that is an energetic self-starter who is focused on practical and efficient solutions delivered by a multi-dimensional collaborative team. The Program Manager position will be contingent upon a contract.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
In coordination with the Director of ILS Programs, the Program Manager will undertake the following:
- Manages the execution of Reliability, Maintainability, Supportability, and Sustainment activities for Department of Defense (DoD) programs.
- Serve as a primary customer point of contact for logistics program activities – leading program reviews to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance.
- Decipher project requirements, develop, and execute project plans, identify and manage risks, and monitor project performance and quality.
- Provide subject matter expertise in integrated logistics support, military hardware design, and project management.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure technical validity, operational feasibility, and operator suitability of solutions across multiple program portfolios.
- Oversee the technical delivery of multiple complex and interrelated project tasks, continuously measuring performance and taking necessary corrective actions to maintain agreed upon performance requirements.
- Develop, maintain, and improve internal technical and business processes used to meet contractual requirements and internal business goals.
- Provide technical support and project planning for the development of Federal Government proposals and quotations.
- Knowledge and Skills
- 2+ Years’ Experience as ILS SME 3
- POWERLOG J Training
- COMPASS Training
- SYSPARS Training
- CASA Training
- VISUAL SESAME Training
- Designated DAU Courses for ILS Program Manager
- Communication Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required. Will be required to create clear, concise, and understandable deliverables to Executive team.
- Microsoft Office: Must be highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Products: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Analytical Skills: Must possess strong analytical skills as well as a demonstrated passion for research, data analysis, and insights that are derived from it.
- Interpersonal Skills: Must have an ability to prioritize tasks, and complete multiple tasks in a timely manner. Must be flexible, and have the ability to perform work independently, with minimal to no supervision.
- Leadership/People Skills: Must demonstrate strong leadership qualities and be able to influence and advise a cross-functional team as well as the top management team.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Must have at least 7+ years of working experience as program manager or technical lead.
- Must demonstrate the ability to lead multiple teams within the ILS department.
- Must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Program Management or related field.
Office Location and Schedule:
- Primary office location will be at 12 Irondale Street, Middle River, MD 21220
- This is a full-time position, requiring a minimum of 8 hours of work per workday at the primary office location.
- Travel required as needed
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Powered by JazzHR
L2 Defense, INC
AddressMiddle River, MD
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?