- The position requires someone willing to adapt to current procedures and work collaboratively to improve both internal and external operations.
- Demonstrated skill in QuickBooks, MS Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat Pro, and server-based e-filing is required.
- Proficiency in phone and written correspondence with prospective and existing clientele, including collections is highly desirable.
- The firm provides competitive compensation, medical, dental, and retirement 401K matching as qualifying events occur. When applying for this position, please include demonstrated proficiency in the aforementioned areas along with a cover letter and résumé.
- Are you in Novato, CA?
- Have you completed at a minimum the level of education noted above?
- Do you have at least 1 year of Comprehensive Administrative duties & Client Relations experience?
- Elaborate on, “My becoming a member of L.A. Stevens & Associates, Inc. represents exceptional value in the areas of…”
About L. A. Stevens & Associates
L. A. Stevens & Associates, Inc is a full service Land Surveying firm representing public, private, and commercial clients throughout the Bay Area since 1991. The employees of L. A. Stevens & Associates, Inc. provide prompt, professional, and cost effective land surveying services to our clients in order to meet comprehensive land surveying requirements. Our unique ability to provide thorough research of existing survey records, both recorded and unrecorded, delivers the exceptional result that clients seek. It is this level of professionalism that defines the working environment and culture of L. A. Stevens & Associates, Inc.