Territory Account Manager (#0006-2023)
This position will actively call on all levels of customers in and out of their designated sales area of Powder River Basin. The candidate must have knowledge of our market and all our company products and services. Candidate must have the ability to look for new ventures within their designated territory. Must be able to maintain excellent rapport and mediate issues with all internal, external customers and suppliers. Assist with pricing, quotes, negotiate rates, contracts, commercial terms, etc. Communicate and assist in product development driven by customer wants and needs. Build lasting customer relationships using our core values of integrity, fairness, honesty and respect. Travel is required.
- 2 years’ experience and knowledge of mining products and processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and team building skills
- Excellent verbal presentation and written skills
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable motor vehicle record for insurance
- Self-starter, requiring minimum supervision
- Possess strong work ethic
- High level of safety awareness
- Familiar with sales and marketing strategies
- ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system familiarity
- Salesforce system experience
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, Edge)
- Lift or Carry 20lbs
We conduct pre-employment and random drug tests, Functional Job Analysis, and a background check.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veteran/Disabled.
L & H Industrial IncGillette, WY
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.