L&R Manufacturing, an established electronics & chemical manufacturing company seeks a HANDS-ON individual (manufacturing, quality, testing and repairs) to manage day to day operations in our multi-building facility, reporting directly to the President.
RESPONSIBILITIES (include but not limited to):
· Create schedule for Supervisors and monitor progress, adjusting as needed based on parts availability, manpower, etc.
· Suggest production improvements and ensure production team readiness (raw materials, tools, equipment, SOP’s)
· Use of a variety of hand tools, presses, fixtures, computers, gages, test equipment and work instructions.
· Drive cost reduction thru inventory reduction, efficiencies, scrap, etc.
· Participate in production and machine failures working with production, engineering, quality and repair departments.
· Ensure adherence to detailed assembly instructions, processes, policies and procedures.
· Comply with policies, gridlines and regulatory requirements per L&R Quality Management System, ISO and Employee Handbook.
· Ensure compliance to all local and national safety standards while performing task.
· HS Diploma or equivalent
· Experience in Material Requirements Planning & strong scheduling ability
· Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a leadership role
· Strong organizational and communications skills
· Safety and Quality experience
· Experience with mechanical/electro-mechanical assemblies. Electronic experience a strong plus
· Understanding of assembly process and equipment
· Strong problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
· Knowledge of OSHA, Ergonomics, ISO, etc
· Knowledge of Excel
· Sheet metal shop experience a plus
· Spanish speaking a plus
Compensation $65K – 85K – negotiable – based on experience.
We offer a fully paid life insurance plan, 401K and company contributed health insurance.
Please send resume in confidence to: ibarutis@LRultrasonics.com
L&R has built and maintained our long-standing customer relationships based on our quality products and the emphasis we place on our customers..
L&R Manufacturing CompanyL&R is an internationally recognized leader in the manufacture and sales of ultrasonic cleaning systems and solutions, supplying the medical, dental, industrial and jewelry markets, as well as government agencies, for nearly 90 years. L&R has built and maintained our long-standing customer relationships based on our quality products and the emphasis we place on our customers..