Retail Merchandiser (Full Time)
- Posted: February 21, 2022
- $13 Hourly
L&R is the largest distributor and the 6th largest purchaser of cosmetics in the United States. We now distribute over 40,000 items (cosmetics, toys, school supplies, hosiery, hair accessories, OTC, HBA and more) through 3 regional warehouse locations in Arkansas, New Jersey, and California.
We are looking for excited Part-Time Representatives to service retail stores such as but not limited to Albertson, Safeway and Kroger in various locations within the West, Central and East Coast Regions.
We offer a competitive hourly rate, flexible work schedules, Paid Drive Time, and mileage reimbursement for work hours of assigned stores.
Hourly Pay Rate: $13.00 per hour
Field Merchandiser - Sales & Merchandising
Store Locations: Germantown, MD | Clarksburg, MD, | Gaithersburg, MD | Germantown, MD | Mt. Airy, MD | Walkersville, MD | Middletown, MD
Essential Job Functions:
- Service store routes according to the assigned call frequencies, working closely with the L&R District Manager (DM)
- Place orders for required inventory according to store ordering guidelines, utilizing a company supplied Cipher hand held unit
- Stock shelves with delivered merchandise, work back stock when necessary, and create category orders in a timely manner
- Maintain knowledge of current sales, promotions, and policies regarding invoicing, exchanges, and returns.
- Familiarity of planograms and footage by department, while balancing sales and inventory control
Other Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Maintain efficient communication with Store Associates upon each store visit
- Verify Merchandise shipments upon receipt and checked in by authorized store personnel
- Provide consistent professional communication with Store Management
- Clean and organize display cases and shelves
- Conduct store surveys and audits per request, including but not limited to, taking photographs of assigned departments with aim to solve store issues
- Ability to conduct physical work, frequently lift 15 to 40lbs.
- Opportunity to service additional stores upon business needs and necessity
- High School Diploma or G.E.D
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Your own personal vehicle since youll be driving to and from stores
- Proof of Car Insurance
- Motor vehicle history with 3 or less moving violations within the last 36 months (3 years)
- Computer or smartphone with internet connection
- Excellent customer service and verbal communication skills
At L&R Distributors, we do not seek salary history information from applicants
Powered by JazzHR
RetailView all jobs at L&R Distributors