Part-Time Recruiter - Sunnyvale, CA
L&E Research, Inc. Sunnyvale, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Looking for Part-time recruiters located in the Sunnyvale, CA area.
SUMMARY: L&E Research is looking for Part-Time Recruiters who can work in a virtual environment to select, interview and screen candidates to participate in studies or focus groups for clients who conduct market research. Recruiters must possess great people skills and the ability to work well with little supervision.
You must have a strong work ethic and desire to succeed, strong communication and organizational skills, a home computer/office, broadband access, and are comfortable working with Google Docs, Gmail, Excel and other Microsoft Office programs as needed.
This is a part-time work-from-home position that may average 20+ hours per week recruiting, interviewing, and scheduling participants for consumer or patient medical studies. (Hours may vary as business is cyclical based on client needs for research).
We are currently hiring recruiters who are available Monday Friday who can work 4-5 hours per day, flexible work shifts during the day, and some evenings and/or weekends as needed to fill a project. Shift times may include: -9am-1pm -1pm-5pm -3pm-7pm -Weekends
*Working hours may vary and include some nights and weekends during a project Please note: ALL shifts require some open availability for project briefings and correspondence with the Project Managers as needed that might be outside of your standard working shift.
Paid training will take place on a specified Tues-Thursday 11-2P ET. Dates TBD.
Please note: Recruiter MUST visit the L&E facility in their respective market to present valid ID and complete employee their I9 paperwork. Tours of the facility will be given at this time. This MUST be completed at least 1 Week PRIOR to recruiter start date.
Complete I-9 documentation is required to complete the hiring process. This includes two forms of identification as instructed by the US Government (items from List A or B & C). Either a valid US Passport or a Driver's License with Social Security Card or Birth Certificate.
Must complete a successful 90 day training and probationary period.
ESSENTIAL RECRUITER FUNCTIONS/DUTIES:
- Recruiting qualified candidates in order to meet criteria for specific client focus groups
- Determine qualified or not qualified candidates for the group based on client screening instrument
- Ability to make cold calls as needed on some projects
- Data entry in system database, Excel, other Google Docs
- Schedule and follow up confirmation for qualified recruits for study dates set by the client
- Updating participant database information
- Scope of recruiting areas for base offices are: Raleigh and Charlotte, NC; Tampa, FL, Columbus and Cincinnati, OH, Minneapolis, MN, Austin, TX and Sunnyvale, CA areas
- Scope of recruiting can include other off-site locations nationally
- Daily communication with Project Managers is required
- Regular recruiter meetings via online virtual web casts is required
- Projects vary in duration and scope.
- Other duties as required
- You must be able to commit to a specific work schedule on a quarterly basis.
- Must have at least 20-25 hours per week to recruit for projects that may range from 9am- 9pm.
- Google Voice, Google Chrome, Google Docs and Microsoft Office programs set up will be required, therefore a home computer with broadband is necessary.
- Self-Starter and able to work with little supervision
- Daily communication with the Project Manager is a must due to the virtual work- environment
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Intermediate level experience with data entry in Excel, Google Docs, Internet Search Engines
- Intermediate computer knowledge- Need to be able to install and run basic computer programs, perform some basic troubleshooting on your personal computer/ phone equipment
- Some college preferred
- Some sales experience is a plus
- Previous work-from-home experience preferred
- L&E research requires a PC Windows Program to run company database as well as other systems drives
- Microsoft Word and Excel 2016 Versions
- Subscription to a reliable high-speed internet/ Broadband service
- Reliable phone service
Be sure to view our L&E recruiter video for more details regarding the recruiter position: https://youtu.be/k3bolI9-bZY
**Qualified candidates will be contacted to take a further on-line assessment test. Pending the results, applicants will need to submit a 3-minute video and will be contacted for an video conference interview.
L&E Research, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at L&E Research, Inc.