B2B Recruiter Job Description
- $15 Hourly
L&E Research is looking for specialized Business to Business (B2B) Recruiters who can work in a virtual environment to select, interview and screen candidates to participate in studies or focus groups for clients who conduct market research. B2B Recruiters are not bound to the company-provided database but have the ability to network, cold call and utilize other strategic planning methods to locate and recruit qualified business professionals to participate in market research studies. Recruiters must possess great people skills and the ability to work well with little supervision.
You must have a strong work ethic and desire to succeed, strong communication and organizational skills, a home computer/office, broadband access, and are comfortable working with Google Docs, Gmail, Excel and other Microsoft Office programs as needed.
This is a part-time work-from-home position that may average 20+ hours per week with potential to convert to full-time. (Hours may vary as business is cyclical based on client needs for research).
Starting pay: $15/hr with potential pay increase pending meeting performance metrics
We're currently looking for recruiters who are available Mon- Fri for the following shifts:
Other 4 hour shifts considered between 9am - 6 pm
*Working hours may vary and include some nights and weekends during a project
Please note: ALL shifts require some open availability for project briefings and correspondence with the Project Managers as needed that might be outside of your standard working shift.
Full paid training is provided for the first 90 days. Recruiter Training is to be determined but usually runs from 11:00 am Eastern time to approximately 2pm, EST and runs Tues-Friday. There will also be additional Advanced Training within the 90 days TBD.
The core job responsibilities of the position are below. The employer reserves the right to amend and modify these responsibilities should alternate needs arise. The employee must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily and if requested, reasonable accommodations will be made.
ESSENTIAL RECRUITER FUNCTIONS/DUTIES:
- Recruiting qualified candidates in order to meet criteria for specific client focus groups
- Determine qualified or not qualified candidates for the group based on client screening instrument
- Ability to generate leads utilizing LinkedIN and other B2B resources
- Ability to make cold calls as needed on some projects
- Data entry in system database, Excel, other Google Docs
- Schedule and follow up confirmation for qualified recruits for study dates set by the client
- Updating participant database information
- Scope of recruiting can include other off-site locations nationally
- Daily communication with Project Managers is required
- Monthly recruiter meetings via on-line virtual web casts is required
- Projects vary in duration and scope.
- Other duties as required
- You must be able to commit to a specific work schedule on a quarterly basis.
- Must have at least 20-25 hours per week to recruit for projects that may range from 9am-9pm.
- 8x8, Google Chrome, Google Docs and Microsoft Office programs set up will be required, therefore a home computer with broadband is necessary.
- Ability to achieve goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Availability to communicate with the Project Manager is a must due to the virtual work-environment
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Outside sales experience
- Some college preferred
- Previous work-from-home experience preferred
- Intermediate level experience with data entry in Excel, Google Docs, Internet Search Engines
- Intermediate computer knowledge - Need to be able to install and run basic computer programs, perform some basic troubleshooting on your personal computer/phone equipment as needed
- L&E research requires a PC Windows Program to run company database as well as other systems drives
- Microsoft Word and Excel 2019 Versions
- Subscription to a reliable high-speed internet/Broadband service
- Reliable phone service
- Faxing capabilities
**Qualified candidates will be contacted to take a further on-line assessment test. Pending the results, applicants will be contacted for an interview.
L&E Research, Inc.Cincinnati, OH
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.