- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Laderach is seeking a Store Associate (Part-Time - Seasonal), a brand ambassador passionate about providing a wonderful shopping experience for our customers. The ideal Store Associate is a chocolate lover with a vibrant energy and a welcoming personality who enjoys an energetic retail environment.
Sign on Bonus for any employee hired over the Holidays that completes 6 weeks.
General Duties include:
- Deliver outstanding in-store customer experience
- Execute product sales and register duties, including shop and shelf care, gift packaging and order fulfillment
- Follow merchandising and food safety protocol
- Target the store sales goals and help achieve in-store compliance and loss prevention standards
Desired Qualifications include:
- Experience in luxury retail or similar fast-paced, customer-minded environment
- Equipped with strong interpersonal skills (ability to communicate effectively)
- Reliable and flexible schedule, weekends, and holiday hours based on store needs
- Quality-minded with keen attention to detail
- Passionate about chocolate
- $17.00 per hour
- 50% Employee discount
Submit your resume to email@example.com.
Operating since 1962, Läderach Chocolatier Suisse is a family-owned, premium Swiss chocolate company dedicated to creating sweet moments of joy in everyday life. As the largest chocolate retailer in Switzerland with approximately 1,300+ employees representing more than 50 nationalities and over 100 stores worldwide, Swiss quality is reflected in Läderach’s control of the entire value chain from bean to bar to shop. Laderach produces over 100 varieties of chocolates, including over 20 varieties of its iconic FrischSchoggi™ (large slabs of fresh chocolate), more than 50 different pralines and truffles, dozens of confectionery specialties, and a selection of seasonal creations. In November 2019, Läderach entered North America and the UK with its first flagship store in Toronto, along with additional stores in Toronto, New York City, and London. Just 2.5 years later, Läderach has 40 retail stores from coast to coast in the US and in Canada.
Laderach is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce. All openings will be filled based on qualifications without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
Läderach North America
Get fresh Seasonal Ambassador jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.