- Posted: over a month ago
General Duties Include:
- Delivering outstanding in-store customer experience, including providing thorough accurate information on Läderach products
- Executing product sales and register duties, including shop and shelf care, gift packaging and in-shop order fulfillment
- Targeting the store sales goals through helpful recommendations
- Helping to achieve in-store compliance and loss prevention standards
- Following merchandising and food safety protocols
- Supporting store managers with visual merchandising set up and other store-related projects
Desired Qualifications Include:
- Experience in premium retail or similar fast-paced, customer-minded environment
- Equipped with strong interpersonal skills (ability to communicate effectively)
- Reliable and flexible (including the availability to work extended hours, weekends, and holiday hours based on store needs)
- Quality-minded with keen attention to detail
- Ability to speak multiple languages
- Passionate about chocolate
- Competitive Salary
- Premium Holiday Pay
- Läderach Products Discount
Läderach - chocolatier Suisse is a premium manufacturer of finest handcrafted Swiss chocolate. The family-owned company was founded in Ennenda (Switzerland) in 1962 by a Swiss Chocolatier, Rudolph Läderach. Now in 3rd generation, Läderach chocolate is today the reference for premium fresh chocolate and among the most famous chocolate brands in Switzerland and internationally. We are very proud that Elias Läderach won the World Chocolate Masters 2018. Läderach Chocolatier Suisse has been dedicated with passion to manufacture chocolate which brings pure delight to customers and exceed their expectations on top-quality chocolate. Läderach chocolatier Suisse has distribution in more than 50 countries across the globe. Customers can experience Läderach chocolate at branded shops in more than 10 countries. Läderach - “the chocolate family” stands not only for finest premium products but also for a family-minded social responsibility. We strive to foster ecological thinking and empowering cocoa farmers and all people involved and to treat them with fairness and respect. Members of the company regularly visit the cocoa plants and farmers, who are producing finest luxury cocoa and know them by names. They are all part of the chocolate family.
Läderach is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce. All openings are filled based on qualifications without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion, or any other classification protected by law. Läderach’s success and momentum to expand is only possible through the passionate drive of our diverse 1,300 employees, who come from more than 50 countries and represent various backgrounds, religious beliefs, and lifestyles.
Läderach North America
AddressLos Angeles, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?