React Native Software Developer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a more experienced React Native Software Developer. Our agency is located in Grand Rapids, Michigan and we are a very React / React Native focused dev shop. We currently have a team of 17 and we are growing! We have a nice mixture of WFH, in office teams and some remote (Chicago, Wisconsin and Philadelphia). IF you come in the office, we do have a very fun table tennis setup (ping pong) so bring your skills.
Check out our website and social media to get to "know us" before applying. We love tech and keep our finger on the pulse of trends. We've been working on some really fun projects like NFT and blockchain software. Below is some more information about the position.
Our Tech Stack
- MongoDB, GraphQL
- Node, React, React Native, Tailwind, Meteor
- AWS, GCP, Kubernetes, Docker
- Collaborates with the Development team, customers, and other business stakeholders to build compelling software products
- Develops applications within a containerized, cloud environments
- Maintains working knowledge of latest changes in software development, data, and automation and applies those learnings to solve business problems
- Traces root cause and troubleshoots until fixed when outages occur
- Helps translate business requirements into technical features and functionality which support customers’ expectations and business needs
- Ensures that application enhancements contain functions and content that is easily measurable using available analytics tools
- Ensures compelling user experiences are backed by well developed, standards-compliant front and back end code
- Collaborates with Enterprise Information Technology (IT) departments to validate solution approaches with IT requirements, presenting project technical designs and specifications for review.
- Creates training and process materials for new and existing systems as needed and assists peers with learning new systems
- Pairs with other programmers to implement features, resolve bugs, and describe acceptance criteria
- Participates in peer review of code, through the pull request process
Nice to Have:
- Understanding of database and front to back end connectivity
- Experience building mobile applications for iOS and Android
- Involvement in DevOps and containerized cloud environments:
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP), AWS
- Development experience with consuming/creating web services in REST or SOAP
- Familiarity with development in HTML5 and CSS3
- Exposure with the software design/architecture process
- Experience in an Agile development environment
- Treats Test Driven Development (TDD) as a priority
- Contributes documentation to code repositories as features are created/modified
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and work independently or within a team environment
- Comfortable using a debugger to troubleshoot and resolve bugs
- Willing and able to take on new responsibilities with a strong desire to succeed
- Ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Carefully listens to understand business problems from customers and provides solutions to meet those needs
- Assists in maintaining and refactoring code to address technical debt
- Understands of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
We work on projects that are large enterprise software all the way down to a local tech startup. We love building software and are obsessed with creating great, useful tools that help solve client challenges. We basically bring ideas into reality through software.
Talking about yourself is never fun... so we encourage you to apply to our company, talk with the team and hopefully you want to join
280 ann street grand rapids 49504Grand Rapids, MI
Get fresh React Native Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.