We are seeking an IT Support Specialist to join our team!
Helpdesk Support and Network Administration:
- Provides IT support to employees for computer hardware, applications, devices, etc.
Assist users with software installations, updates, and troubleshooting
Assisting users with backup and restore of their own working files
Proficient in supporting and training of Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Windows, Google Chrome, and company’s antivirus software.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems of moderate complexity.
- Performs hardware setup and configuration.
- Assists in IT-related asset tracking including physical inventories and service contracts
- Assists with the daily administration and monitoring of a network/server environment
- Monitors network performance and troubleshoots issues
- Extensive experience with VMware
- Supports and maintains network backup and recovery operations
- Supports documentation and policy writing
- Performs special IT projects as assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- At least two years of experience in IT support and network administration in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Flexible work hours. Some weekend or off-hours work required.
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Positive and professional demeanor