Team Leader Operations
Kwik Kar & Island Breeze Car Wash Houston, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Manage the daily activities of daily operations that include managing staff, responding to customer complaints or incidents, and maintaining accurate inventory. Teams leads will be expected to work collaboratively with peers, ensure that safety training is being conducted, employee retention made a priority, customer service is upheld to standards, and monitors the financial performance of location. Administrative responsibilities may include scheduling staff, ordering materials, filing documents.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Listens effectively to understand and communicate in a business-like manner to both customers and employees.
· Maintain accountability for the operations of the car wash (deposits, inventory, cashier terminal functionality & discount codes)
· Provides leadership to front line staff through coaching, training, scheduling, and performance management.
· Enforces schedules and ensuring proper coverage and business needs are met.
· Enforces polices and procedures in verbal and written form in a confidential manner.
· Can effectively de-escalate customers or employees when incidents arise
· Build and develop a winning team using retention strategies
· Ensures that workmanship, service times and sales are at required levels or above by enforcing the operational procedures established by the company.
· Ensures a safe working environment by practices and enforcing health and safety guidelines
· Oversees inventory and sales activities to ensure store associates are providing winning customer service to patrons
· Ensures customer are services at the highest level of satisfaction through quality products, courteous employees, and quick response to needs or complaints
· Builds and maintains sold business relationships with peers, employees, and vendors
· Ensure the building, equipment and grounds are well maintained
· Paperwork involves terminations, corrective actions, incident reports, training guides, ordering material, and fleets
· Facilitates monthly store meetings as needed
· Always maintains a neat and professional appearance
· Performs other duties as assigned
· High School Diploma / Associates or College Degree
· Previous Management experience required
· Car wash experience preferred
· Able to lead and motivate staff to meet company objectives
· Communication skills
· Able to operate Microsoft suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
· Experience using industry software
· Bilingual preferred
· Standing for long period of team
· Able to work in hot or cold weather
Indoor / Outdoor
The employee is required to have an acceptable driving record, in line with the stated company policy, and they must have a valid driver’s license in the state in which they are employed
Kwik Kar & Island Breeze Car Wash
11210 Scarsdale BlvdHouston, TX