Full-Time CNA: Evening Shift. 3pm - 11:30pm
- Candidate must maintain a valid Delaware certificate as C.N.A.
- Provide copies of current CPR, First Aid and AED certification
- High School diploma / GED
- Previous experience working with dementia care, senior living community, hospital or long term care is a plus
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Pointclickcare knowledge is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $14.00 /hour
A rewarding, enjoyable position in healthcare awaits. Join The Kutz Senior Living Campus where we provide exceptional rehabilitation, skilled nursing, assisted living, and memory care services with compassion, dignity and respect in partnership with our residents and families. We promote meaningful interactions and activities in a safe, warm, and resident-centered environment that welcomes all faiths and cultures, while celebrating Jewish traditions and values.
Seeking a professional and compassionate Certified Nursing Assistant to join our Skilled Nursing/LTC Team to interact one-on-one with Residents while providing companionship, socialization, transport to various activities, light housekeeping and other daily care routines. Candidate will be dedicated to working alongside the team of C.N.A's, nurses who seek to promote a higher quality of life for our Residents.
- Assist with ADL care such as, showering, dressing, toileting.
- Communicate with co-workers, supervisors and family members regarding resident needs
- Accurate documentation of resident care
- Safety checks
- Ability to multi-task
- Assist in restorative/functional maintenance programs
- Transport residents who require assistance to meals and activities within the Community