Data Analyst - Scottsdale /Austin - Pennsylvania (PA) - Onsite position, 6+ months Contract
Job Title: Data Analyst - Treasury experience
Location: Scottsdale /Austin, PA
Duration: 6+ months Contract
Experience & Qualifications required:
- 5+ years of experience in Data Mapping techniques.
- 3+ years of working with finance and treasury functions with expertise in translating functional requirements to technical specifications.
- 3+ years of strong experience Working with GCP, and its native cloud services will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of Reporting technologies like Power BI, Watch, and Looker is an added advantage.
- Exposure to data from finance ERP or treasury applications such as Bloomberg, Clearwater, Quantum, FX, and Clearwater is an added advantage.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent from a leading university, preferably with a Master's degree.
- Cloud certifications (good to have)
- A great communicator, strong project management skills, and superb attention to details
- Experience leading teams in a global complex matrix organization involving multiple reporting lines.
- Liaison with multiple stakeholders to understand the business requirements and work with team members to support the product requirement mapping to the rest of the engineering track.
- Work with other team members to support high-quality delivery and keep a balance with customer focus to meet business needs.
- Experience in building Source to target mapping sheets in discussion with source SME's and businesses and working with data modelers and Data Engineers to build & validate the E2E data flow.
- Experience with automated tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources.
- Utilize technical expertise to ensure data is accurate and high-quality.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and maintain a consistent record of delivering results in a fast-paced environment.
- Work in Cloud environments and have expertise in using object stores, and other common cloud-native data storage and processing frameworks.
- Demonstrate ability to design & implement performant, scalable, resilient, reliable, and understandable data pipelines.
- Exhibit deep expertise in modern data engineering approaches and awareness of leading technology trends.
- Work with implementation teams from concept to operations, providing deep technical subject matter expertise for successfully deploying large-scale data solutions in the enterprise, using modern data/analytics technologies on the cloud.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal), including speaking clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Effectively collaborate with teams for problem-solving and resolving issues.
Kutir TechnologiesScottdale, PA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.