About the Role
Kush Bottles is looking for a Product Manager or Director of Product Management that owns the product development of product categories for our company. The goal is to manage the product lifecycle, support sales goals, evaluate customer needs, and look for innovative options to enhance the company portfolio.
What you will do
- Expert to product class and vendor capabilities: Manage product category by knowing the competition, our forward-looking customer needs, and identify opportunities to replace, enhance, or discontinue active skus
- Liaison for your product class vendors, our sales, and our operations and project management teams; Troubleshoot sales and ops issues related to product line; Review sales progress to goals, course-correct and/or plan marketing/sales promotions to support product line goals; Evaluate market for comparable offerings; Ensure that unique customer requests are quoted quickly from your vendor portfolio
- Vendor relationship owner: Ensure our sales team is trained on vendor capabilities and has all necessary sales tool to successful sell; Collaborate with Purchasing team to maintain vendor info and evaluate new product offerings, own price and ecommerce strategy, and maintain sample inventory and accessibility for sales toolkits; Coordinate regional training with sales team on new product launches and quarterly continuing-education trainings.
- Work closely with VP of Product to enhance and streamline new product launches
Who you are
- 4+ years’ experience in packaging industry
- BS/BA/MS degree in packaging, engineering or other business-related field
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Excellent consulting, planning, project management, and communication skills
- Knowledge of packaging industry and good understanding distribution channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Goal oriented, and willingness to learn
- This position requires frequent sitting, standing, reaching, walking, and operating a computer workstation
- Ability to push/pull/lift up to 20 pounds
- Reasonable accommodations will be considered which would allow the employee to perform the essential functions of this job
Receives Direction From
VP of Packaging Product
Provides Direction to
No supervisory responsibilities
Up to 25%
KushCo Holdings is an equal opportunity employer striving to create a diverse workforce and will make reasonable accommodations as necessary for qualified applicants.