Kurvana Costa Mesa, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking Delivery Driver to join our growing team! This role can be part-time or full-time. As a Delivery Driver, you will provide efficient and timely pick-up and delivery of packages. This is a customer-facing role that requires excellent customer service skills. Responsibilities include loading and unloading vehicles, calling customers to confirm shipments, counting cash, and obeying all traffic laws. In return, we offer a positive, casual, and friendly working environment.
- Verify the contents of packages against paperwork received to ensure accuracy of delivery.
- Load and unload trucks, vans, or automobiles.
- Maintain records in accordance with regulations.
- Report delays, accidents, or other traffic and transportation situations.
- Contact customer before departing to ensure they accept the delivery.
- Contact Sales Support team for any issues during delivery.
- Collect cash received and verify amount matches sales invoice.
- Secure cash in tamper-proof bag and correctly label with required information.
- Turn in receipts and money received from deliveries.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Operate vehicle in accordance with all traffic laws.
Essential Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to move and lift packages up to 30 pounds.
- Ability to carefully transport goods with special handling requirements.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, vendors, and other team members.
- Ability to perform work activities requiring cooperation and instruction.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Excellent time-management skills.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years of age. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Must have two (2) years’ experience as a delivery driver or commercial driver.
- Must have experience operating a 24-foot box truck.
- Must maintain valid California driver's license and insurance throughout employment.
- Must provide motor vehicle record showing minimum of three years clear driving history.
- Must adhere to all Company Policies, Procedures, and Safety Regulations.
- Must be highly reliable.
- Must have some cash handling experience.
- Must attain satisfactory completion of specialized training regarding transportation of goods with special handling requirements.
- Must have previous experience operating a lift gate and pallet jack.
- No existing points (including speeding or movement violations) on driving record.
- No existing or previous limits on driving record.
- Three (3) years’ experience as a delivery driver.
- Experience working in Cannabis industry.
- Familiar with Southern California regions and major cities.
- This position requires sitting, standing, walking, lifting, pushing, pulling, bending, climbing and ascending/descending stairs.
- The ability to lift, push, pull, maneuver, or carry heavy objects as needed, up to 30 lbs. unassisted.
- Requires sitting for relatively long periods of time, while driving.
- Physically able to safely operate lift gates and pallet jacks
The above-mentioned essential responsibilities and qualifications may be expanded as necessary and are not to be interpreted as all-encompassing.
- California Driver's License (Required)
- United States (Required)
AddressCosta Mesa, CA
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Kurvana