- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Thanks for considering us for your next work team!
Do you get excited when you tell people about your job?
If not, a career with the Kurt J. Lesker Company is in your future. It’s a team where you can advance your career and support cutting edge future technologies. We are waiting for you!
Who We Are:
- The Kurt J. Lesker Company is a leading technology and manufacturing company that touches your life every day, you just may not know it yet. How? By manufacturing and providing enabling technology products to industries such as Semiconductor, Aerospace, LED, Consumer Electronics, Medical Device, Electric Vehicles, Thin Film Battery Production and Crystal Growth just to name a few. Did you see the recent rocket launch? Talked to someone via video chat with your phone? Like those new sunglasses? Shave? Each and every one of those applications there is a likely chance the Kurt J. Lesker Company was involved.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- The Accounting Manager reports directly to the Global Controller. This position is responsible for USA and Canada’s accounting (including daily transactions and monthly/annual close) as well as consolidation of foreign entities in Europe and Asia. This position will lead and develop the North American Accounting team in order to provide timely and accurate financials and analysis to management, as well as proactive cost management. He/she will interface with all levels of management and employees corporate-wide.
Key Job Elements:
- Develop and motivate the Accounting Team
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department
- Drive a timely and accurate month-end and consolidation of foreign subsidiaries
- Establish, document, and enforce methods and policies in accordance with U.S. GAAP
- Stay current on new accounting standards and pronouncements
- Review all account reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Lead internal and external audits
- Prepare compliance reporting for banks and various government entities
- Identify and investigate financial variances vs. budget
- Provide reports and analysis of monthly performance for North American entities
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years’ experience in Accounting
- Ability to effectively motivate, direct, and supervise Account staff
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Advanced computer skills: proficient in Microsoft Excel and Office
- 2+ years’ experience in Public Accounting
- CPA or Advanced Degree
- Experience working for a Manufacturer
- Use of Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Strong understanding of U.S. GAAP and consolidation of foreign subsidiaries
Benefits & Awards
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401K Match
- Flexible Spending Plan
- On site Gym and Running Trail
- Employee Engagement and Sustainability Programs
- PBT’s Best Places to Work
- Business Ethics Award
- Advanced Manufacturing Award
- Competitive Wages
The Kurt J. Lesker Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabilities
Kurt. J. Lesker Company
1925 PA-51Jefferson Hills, PA
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh People Team jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.