KURA Sushi is in search of an Assistant Manager for our location in Pleasanton!!!
At Kura Sushi, our restaurant managers start as Management Trainees to get hands-on experience with our unique method of operations.
Hourly Wages: $18.00 during training. $22.00 upon promotion.
This is an entry-level role in which our candidates will develop the skills to move into a management role. Ability for future relocation to locations within CA or out-of-state preferred but not required.
Management Trainees are expected to:
- Directly perform hands-on work on training and development.
- Model appropriate conduct according to company policies at all times.
- Learn to oversee and efficiently manage all areas of the store operations within given guidelines.
- Exercise discretion and independent judgement regarding confidential matters.
Qualifications: Effectively perform each essential duty of the job such as:
· Communicate in English with all levels of management and staff.
· Work in a fast-paced restaurant environment.
· Stand and walk for long periods of time.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and computer programs.
Education and Experience:
2-year college degree preferred.
2-4 years restaurant, retail or corporate environment experience a plus.
Benefits: Kura Sushi values our employee’s time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary and future growth opportunities within the company. Kura Sushi offers the following benefits to eligible employees:
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Meal Discount
- Performance Incentive Plan (monetary bonus)
- Career growth potential – we recognize employee effort.
At Kura Sushi, we pride ourselves in providing our customers with a unique dining experience, fun for all ages! If you are passionate about delivering exceptional service to customers, you are probably a great fit for our team!
*Must be able to provide legal authorization to work in the US. We will contact qualified applicants.