On-site Enterprise Level Network Administrator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Alaka`ina Foundation Family of Companies (FOCs) has a need for a On-site Enterprise Level Network Administrator to support our government customer located in Honolulu, Hawaii.
DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Alaka`ina Foundation Family of Companies has a need for an On-site Enterprise Level Network Administrator to provide services in support of our government customer located at Hickam Air Force Base in Honolulu, HI.
Customer Purpose and Objectives:
· The overall purpose of the team’s support is: to manage various Air Force NIPR and SIPR network administration tasks including, but not limited to, cyber network vulnerability assessment and management, systems support, infrastructure support, application and operating system software support, system integration support, and administrative support.
· Provide Enterprise Level Network Administration support to conduct on-site Repair, O&M of Non-Secure IP Router Network (NIPRNet) and the Secure IP Router Network (SIPRNet) LAN, MAN, and WAN connections, Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) and Voice over Secure Internet Protocol (VoSIP) systems.
· Provide qualified Information Technology (IT) technicians for Network Change Sponsor and Systems Administration Support of major communications systems encompassing the operational network within JBPHH.
· Provide qualified IT technicians to conduct Cyber Network Vulnerability Management of SIPRNet and NIPRNet file servers, print services, messaging services, and Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) services.
· Provide qualified dedicated IT technicians to offer executive leadership immediate software support, repair, and O&M of communications equipment.
• Provide configuration, installation, monitoring, troubleshooting, repair, preventive, and corrective maintenance for JBPHH operational network.
• Configure, install, patch & secure all network devices for NIPRNet and SIPRNet, under their responsibility, IAW the latest Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVAs), Time Compliance Network Orders (TCNOs), Time Compliance Technical Orders (TCTOs), Approved Products List (APL), and Local Security Guidelines as directed.
• Monitor and repair all network hardware, software, system utilities IAW technical manuals and local maintenance procedures.
• Respond, troubleshoot, and mitigate all connectivity, signal quality, degradation of services, and capacity concerns by utilizing the current Network Management System.
• Respond to support calls, e-mails, tickets and outages from Client System Administrators (CSA), Functional System Administrators (FSA), Customers and the 747th CS Communications Focal Point (CFP). The Contractor shall provide end-to-end troubleshooting for NIPRNet/SIPRNet LAN, MAN, WAN.
• Support all inspections of the Contractor’s area of responsibility (i.e. CommandCyber Readiness Inspections (CCRIs).
• Perform installation support for NIPRNet/SIPRNet LAN, MAN, WAN, VoIP, or VoSIP requirements. The Contractor shall support all integration projects during installations and/or equipment enhancements.
Must have a professional certification equivalent to or higher than Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA).
OR At least two (2) years in network administration and a Security+ CE certification required.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The on-site personnel providing NIPRNet and SIPRNet Network Administration support shall have experience in a full range of network systems (LAN/WAN) design principles, methodologies, and approaches used in developing, testing, installing, operating, managing, and maintaining network services that support functional requirements; knowledge of the network architecture, topology, protocols, and security requirements typically found at the base level.
REQUIRED CITIZENSHIP AND CLEARANCE:
Must possess at minimum a Secret clearance, based on a T3 completed within the last 10 years (in-scope).
The Alaka`ina Foundation Family of Companies (FOCs) is a fast-growing government service provider. Employees enjoy competitive salaries. Eligible employees enjoy a 401K plan with company match; medical, dental, disability, and life insurance coverage; tuition reimbursement; paid time off; and 10 paid holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are proud to state that we do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. If you are a person with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process, please click here to request accommodation. We E-Verify all employees.
The Alaka`ina Foundation Family of Companies (FOCs) is comprised of industry-recognized government service firms designated as Native Hawaiian Organization (NHO)-owned and 8(a) certified businesses. The Family of Companies (FOCs) includes Ke`aki Technologies, Laulima Government Solutions, Kūpono Government Services, and Kapili Services, Po`okela Solutions, Kīkaha Solutions, LLC, and Pololei Solutions, LLC. Alaka`ina Foundation activities principally benefit the youth of Hawaii through charitable efforts which includes providing innovative educational programs that combine leadership, science & technology, and environmental stewardship.
For additional information, please visit www.alakainafoundation.com.
Kupono Government Services, LLC
Kupono Government Services LLC, is a Native Hawaiian Organization (NHO) owned business. A premier government services company, Kupono Government Services LLC offers a full spectrum of solutions that improve the performance and operational effectiveness of our government and Department of Defense customers. Our mission synchronized solutions are designed to deliver exactly what our customers need, when they need it. From base and range operations to biomedical defense support to telecommunications and IT services, we deliver the exact talent, tools and technologies needed to meet mission requirements.
801 S Honolulu StHonolulu, HI