Information Technology Manager
Kupono Government Services, LLC Kauai Island, HI
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
Kupono Government Solutions LLC is currently seeking an Information Technology (IT) Manager to support the Pacific Missile Range Facility in Kekaha, Kaua`i.
POSITION SUMMARY :
Under the direction of the Program Manager, the Information Technology (IT) Manager is responsible for the overall management of the Information Technology Department. The IT Manager will provide technical based, project focused, management of Information Technology staff. This is inclusive of Cyber Security, Software Development, Network Engineering, Database Administration, Communications Systems, and Systems Administration.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:
- Ensures Corporate, DoD, and Departmental IT policies are being executed.
- Directs all work to be conducted IAW Performance Work Statement (PWS) and other Contractual obligations.
- Exercises independent judgment to identify and select the contractually proper course of action for the IT Department.
- Provides Personnel Management, Timecard Oversight, and associated Performance Reviews.
- Provides a direct interface with both the Gov’t Customer and Senior Management.
- Provides Cost Forecasting, and overall Budgeting responsibilities for the IT Department.
- Oversees the drafting and approval of all IT procedures to include (SOPs), Department Internal Procedures (DIPs), and Maintenance Procedures (MP).
- Prepares and submits briefings, analysis, and reports to include Contract Data Requirements, project plans, and other correspondence as required.
- Participates in contract proposals, negotiations, and modifications as required.
- Maintains physical and inventory control of all assigned equipment on property books assigned within the IT Department.
- Liaises with HR and Quality Assurance routinely by tracking all staff qualification and certification requirements IAW the PWS.
- Directs Cyber Security Team on the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and Platform IT Certification and Accreditation (C&A) Package submissions.
- Coordinates with Department Heads on all cross departmental requirements.
- Will be appointed as part of the Cyber Security Workforce (CSWF) IAW Government CSWF Program Manger local processes and appointment procedures.
- High school graduate or equivalent +10 years program management experience or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Management Systems, or related field +5 years’ experience in Information Technology.
- Five (5) years’ experience managing Information Technology systems.
- Five (5) years’ experience managing staff in a multitude of technical disciplines. Specifically:
- Electronic Communication fundamentals (Transmission Mediums, Communication Security Hardware, and Radio Frequency Equipment)
- IT Systems Architecture and Implementation
- Networking design, maintenance, and operations
- Preferred Federal Government IT experience (i.e., DoD, DoN, Army, Air Force, etc.).
- Preferred three (3) years’ experience in Navy Risk Management Framework (RMF) and knowledge of the Accreditation workflow, systems remediation, and hardening.
- Experience with IT, DoD FISMA, DoD MCP; FDMA, TDMA, Single Mode and Multimode fiber, PBX; Active Directory, DNS, HIPS, cybersecurity and STIG.
- Exceptional verbal communication, writing, and presentation skills are a must.
- DoD 8570/8140: IAM III-Required (CISSP, CISM, etc.)
- Industry Networking and Systems Administration certification is considered a plus.
- Industry Project certification is preferred.
Security Clearance: Secret security clearance is required. Applicants selected must be a US Citizen in order to apply for a Secret Security Clearance. Applicants selected either must currently possess a Secret clearance or will be subject to a Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements to obtain clearance prior to commencement of employment and maintain a security clearance for access to classified information or Closed/Restricted Areas throughout duration of employment.
Kūpono Government Services is a fast-growing government service provider. Employees enjoy competitive salaries; a 401K plan with company match; medical, dental, disability, and life insurance coverage; tuition reimbursement; paid time off; and 10 paid holidays. Kūpono Government Services is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of individuals with disabilities and veterans. We are proud to state that we do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. If you are a person with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process, please click here to request accommodation. We E-Verify all employees.
The Alaka`ina Foundation Family of Companies (FOCs) is comprised of industry-recognized government service firms designated as Native Hawaiian Organization (NHO)-owned and 8(a) certified businesses. The Family of Companies (FOCs) includes Ke`aki Technologies, Laulima Government Solutions, Kūpono Government Services, and Kapili Services, Po`okela Solutions, Kīkaha Solutions, LLC, and Pololei Solutions, LLC. Alaka`ina Foundation activities under the 501(c)3 principally benefit the youth of Hawaii through charitable efforts which includes providing innovative educational programs that combine leadership, science & technology, and environmental stewardship.
For additional information, please visit www.alakainafoundation.com
Kupono Government Services, LLC
Kupono Government Services LLC, is a Native Hawaiian Organization (NHO) owned business. A premier government services company, Kupono Government Services LLC offers a full spectrum of solutions that improve the performance and operational effectiveness of our government and Department of Defense customers. Our mission synchronized solutions are designed to deliver exactly what our customers need, when they need it. From base and range operations to biomedical defense support to telecommunications and IT services, we deliver the exact talent, tools and technologies needed to meet mission requirements.
AddressKauai Island, HI