Kupono Government Services, LLC Albuquerque, NM
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Kūpono Government Services LLC is looking for a qualified eLearning Developer II to support our contract with Department of Energy National Training Center in Albuquerque, NM.This position is on site at Kirtland AFB in Albuquerque.
Desciption of Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with other eLearning team members to design and develop engaging and effective instructional materials that apply varying instructional strategies and techniques.
- As assigned, act as project manager/project coordinator for the eLearning process, write project plans, and ensure that milestones are met, submitting deliverables as scheduled.
- Recommend and collaborate with graphic designers and eLearning team members to develop/apply—appropriate interface designs, sequencing of instruction, and use of needs assessments and job analyses.
- Design course materials for blended classroom, scenario-based, and online training environments in accordance with DOE and other applicable instructional design principles.
- Assess performance outcomes to determine instructional effectiveness of course materials.
- Continually explore new technologies for potential application to instructional problems and associated performance improvement efforts.
- Applies and follows basic safety and security concepts and policies
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, with a minimum of 7 years work related experience with an emphasis in human performance technology, training, or a related training-specific area.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in performing job, job task, need, and audience analyses; and the associated ability to create and administer valid surveys, analyze/evaluate data, and write survey reports.
- Experience in designing and developing eLearning content and implementing online training solutions through learning management system (LMS).
- Skill in working collaboratively as part of a creative team and in partnering with other teams to ensure effective product development. Must have ability to work collaboratively with eLearning team members, SMEs, and customers to produce engaging and effective training materials that incorporate state-of-the-art instructional strategies and techniques
- Demonstrated ability to design and develop multimedia and eLearning training products
- Ability to design performance improvement products that meet customer objectives
- Ability to determine appropriate training methodology, make sound judgment calls, and ascertain what is best for specific projects
- Ability to consistently apply systems and controls that support compliance with quality standards
- Ability to analyze systematically both current and desired levels of performance and to offer a wide range of interventions with which to improve performance and evaluate results
- Ability to incorporate technical editing skills when creating eLearning products
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Desired Skills and Experience:
Experience with Articulate Storyline or other eLearning development software - Preferred
ELearning background, or experience in instructional technologies.
Familiarity with Section 508 compliance in course development.
Kūpono Government Services is a fast-growing government service provider. Employees enjoy competitive salaries; a 401K plan with company match; medical, dental, disability, and life insurance coverage; tuition reimbursement; paid time off; and 10 paid holidays. Kūpono Government Services is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Kupono Government Services, LLC
Kupono Government Services LLC, is a Native Hawaiian Organization (NHO) owned business. A premier government services company, Kupono Government Services LLC offers a full spectrum of solutions that improve the performance and operational effectiveness of our government and Department of Defense customers. Our mission synchronized solutions are designed to deliver exactly what our customers need, when they need it. From base and range operations to biomedical defense support to telecommunications and IT services, we deliver the exact talent, tools and technologies needed to meet mission requirements.