Software Engineer (Golang)
- Posted: July 15, 2022
Kunai is a fast-growing digital agency of 120+ people specializing in fintech. Our fully remote team is driven by innovation and experimentation. Over the past decade, we've shipped over 150 products for clients that include Visa, the United Nations, Wells Fargo, Ernst & Young, and TOMS Shoes. Our founders built a previous agency (Monsoon) that was acquired by Capital One in 2015.
This is a 100% remote role; you can work from anywhere in the U.S.
You'll be a Golang Engineer on our engineering team. You will help our engineering team bring our products across the finish line for our clients to enjoy in the wild. You'll work across the tech stack, tackle new skills, and show up ready for anything. Your role will be challenging, fun, and interesting.
- Build incredible products in collaboration with your team
- Partner with our product managers and designers to create and test new features and products
- Work with a cloud-native stack, built on AWS, using technologies like Kubernetes and serverless tools
- Produce and ensure delivery of quality, readable, and well-tested code
- Provide detailed estimates of work and ensure timely delivery of features
- Learn new things, try new technology, and seek opportunities to grow and mentor
- At least 8 years of software engineering experience in a production environment
- Significant experience working deeply with the Golang language, like writing web applications--not just scripting
- A firm grasp of relational database fundamentals (any flavour of SQL: PostgreSQL, mySQL, Microsoft SQL/TSQL etc)
- Have experience working with Java
- Have familiarity with DevOps, including technologies like Jenkins
- Know your way around cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure
- Have some experience working in Agile teams
AddressNew York, NY
TechnologyView all jobs at Kunai
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?