Kunai is looking for a full-time Senior Sales Representative to join our team. We're a growing digital agency that is punching way above our weight building beautiful digital experiences. Our customers include all four payment networks, five of the top ten banks, Fortune 500, and unicorn start-up. During the past decade, we've shipped over 150 products for clients that include Visa, the United Nations, Wells Fargo, Ernst & Young, and TOMS Shoes.
You'll be a Sr. Sales Representative on our Sales team. You will be responsible for our continued growth by bringing our services solutions across the finish line. Enabling our delivery team and clients to build beautiful digital payment experiences. You’ll work across FinTech stacks, tackle new skills, and show up ready for anything. Your role will be challenging, fun, and rewarding.
This role reports to our Sales and Customer Success leader and must be able to forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating referenceable customers.
- 'Own the client' - proactively seek and create opportunities to establish a strong client relationship which leads to exceedingly high levels of retention and satisfaction.
- Maintain deep industry sector knowledge keeping abreast of industry trends and evangelize the value of Kunai services solutions, proactively keeping clients abreast of new offerings and updates.
- Qualify opportunities by quickly grasping a client's complex business subject matter, focusing on the key aspects, defining the vision for delivering strategic and tangible business value using Kunai services.
- Work collaboratively with industry sector and solutions teams to produce proposal presentations and documentation in a timely manner.
- Develop and execute an effective relationship management plan for new and existing clients that positions us as the partner of choice for Digital solutions and drives revenue growth through face-to-face interactions.
- Close services sales opportunities in line with revenue targets.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of client sales experience is necessary with prior services solutions sales experience
- Industry sector experience and/or understanding is required
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high levels of client service and drive revenue growth while managing multiple clients
- Superior verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Must work with internal stakeholders across Kunai and partners to deliver market-leading client products.
- Bachelor's degree
- Knowledge of Google productivity applications
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Excellent organizational and project management skills are required
- Strong one on one and group presentations skills are essential.
- A demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective business relationships is essential.
- Willingness to travel
Powered by JazzHR