- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Human Resource Manager is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function. The HR Manager will be a services and solutions provider to the operating group. They will maintain and enhance the organization’s human resources function by implementing and evaluating employee relations and human resources polices, programs and practices. Their duties include developing recruitment strategies, implementing systems for managing staff benefits, payroll and onboarding new employees.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Excellent organizational, time management and telephone etiquette skills.
- Organized and professional demeanor.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to create a culture of diversity, inclusivity, collaboration and teamwork.
- Excellent conflict resolution skills.
- Preferred, Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university.
- 3 to 7 years of direct human resource experience.
- Professional in Human Resources or comparable HR certification preferred.
- Ability to effectively respond to and interact with all levels of organizational staff, including executives.
- Competencies include excellent presentation/facilitation, organizational, analytical, interpersonal and written/oral communication skills, and Microsoft office products as well as internet/social media savvy.
- Requires high level of HRIS computer expertise including use of database, word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation applications. Preferably experience with Workday and ADP.
- Flexible, innovative in a fast paced, growth-oriented and time-critical environment.
AddressSouth Bend, IN
Get fresh HR Coordinator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.