As a Kullman professional you’ll work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, helping to drive Kullman’s already rapid growth as we continue to add clients and expand our practice.
The Business Services and Outsourcing senior Associate is responsible for performing and overseeing the full cycle general accounting function for small to mid-size organizations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- Three or more years of experience performing general accounting transactions and functions required
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- QuickBooks online, Xero, Bill.com preferred
Other Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Solid organizational skills especially the ability to meet project deadlines with a focus on details
- Recognizes opportunities for innovation, including: Improvements for handling day to day matters and developing an understanding of process improvements
Kullman CPA LLC