Hourly Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
*This is a face to face sales role.*
Do you have sales experience, want to make your own schedule and want to put your experience to use representing clients you believe in? We are hiring part-time and full-time sales reps across Tennessee to run promotional fundraising events for brilliant non-profit clients.
As a Sales Representative, you are the key point of contact between our clients and targeted customers throughout the state of Tennessee.
What will you be doing?
New team members will receive paid training consisting of shadowing and working alongside experienced trainers in the field, at events. You will hone sales and marketing techniques, presentation skills, and effective communication skills.
- Speak directly to the public: Promote and educate the community through brand awareness at events. Event locations change weekly!
- Sales: Acquire new donors at events
- Customer service: answer questions, address concerns
- Adapt: Work with a variety of non-profit clients
- Flexible hours. You make your schedule
- $15 per hour PLUS commission; most reps make on average $25-$50+ per hr.
- Weekly/monthly bonuses and incentives
- Top notch industry hands-on training
- Work in a supportive and amazing company culture
- Recognition and awards for hitting performance goals
- PPE provided to all team members
- Weekly pay
Qualities we seek:
- Background in sales, customer service, brand marketing or working in restaurant industry is a plus, but not required
- 1-2 years’ experience working directly with the general public and in sales
- Capacity to learn new skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated to high daily and monthly quotas
- Organized and punctual
- Professional demeanor
Sound like something you would enjoy? Apply today!
KuliaWhy Work Here?
We only promote from within so there is a ton of room to grow with Kulia! Work in a professional, fun and dynamic work enviorment.
Kulia Business Solutions is a Sales and Marketing company that gets contracted out by many different clients to represent them at Live Promotional Events. These range from non profit clients to sports betting.
701 Murfreesboro PikeChattanooga, TN
BusinessView all jobs at Kulia