Banquet & Events General Manager
- $60,000 to $80,000 Yearly
Kuipers Family Farm is an agriculture-based wedding and entertainment venue. We have been in business for over twenty years, and have been a full-service wedding venue since 2014. We are currently looking for a Banquet & Event General Manager for dual seasonal roles that includes wedding venue banquet management and fall-season event management.
Banquet and Events General Manager responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing sales team, performing venue tours, and building packages for clients.
- Managing operations team, including set up and service.
- Event planning and coordination.
- Ensure quality customer service experience.
- Building relationships with clients.
- Leading event staff, including training new staff and developing team leaders.
- Control spending related to events.
- Develop and improve sales packages.
- Coordinate vendors, including food caterers.
- Food preparation and serving.
Banquet and Events General Manager preferred qualities:
- 4+ years of event management experience preferred
- Degree related to event management preferred
- Strong leadership skills
- Highly organized
- Attention to detail
- Good team player
- Good communication skills
- Good time management
About Kuipers Family Farm:
- Purpose: Connecting people to agriculture and each other.
- Niche: Hosting Events on a beautiful Midwest farm.
- Core Values: Caring, Determined, Dedicated
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Supplemental pay types:
- Events management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
Kuipers Family FarmMaple Park, IL
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.