Sr. Project Manager
- Posted: May 27, 2022
About Kuecker Pulse Integration (KPI)
Created in July 2021 as a result of combination of Kuecker Logistics Group, PULSE Integration and QC Software by private equity firm Ares Management, Kuecker Pulse Integration (KPI) is a systems integrator that seeks out leading technologies within the areas of material handling equipment and information systems and combines
them with proven design and operational strategies to help improve our customers' operations. Our talented group of industry experts combine the powers of scalable material handling systems, innovative software and custom automation engineering for complete, unique solutions that help companies, across a broad spectrum of industry segments, become leaders in their industries. We are equipment agnostic, and our solutions incorporate leading technologies such as mobile robots, automated storage and retrieval systems (ASRS), automated guided vehicles (AGV), goods-to-person technology, sortation, and conveyor. KPI currently has approximately 200 FTEs and $150m revenue with growth expected to double in size (at a minimum) through organic and acquisitive activities.
A Sr./Project Manager (PM) is responsible for delivering assigned, key client projects (typically 3-5) to achieve business objectives with high levels of customer satisfaction.Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope, overseeing all phases of the project's lifecycle including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure.The PM will work with internal and external teams to establish key milestones/deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarize progress of project. They will also prepare and regularly communicate reports for upper management regarding status of projects.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors to achieve project milestones, maintain budgets, and SAFELY deliver scopes of work that achieve all specified KPIs
- Develop a detailed project plan/schedule and monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Develop risk assessments and manage mitigation plans.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships/partnerships with customers and with third parties/vendors; always striving for a happy, satisfied customer.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to address project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Ensure the project experience and results delivered measure up to the highest standards and expectations of both the internal and external customer.
- Assist in tracking and resolving issues that may arise through the course of a project and escalating when necessary to senior management.
- BS/BA in Business Admin/Management, Industrial Engineering or related field required.PMP certification a plus
- 2-4 years of successful project management & progressive leadership experience in a large and multi-site setting, characterized by a high level of customer focus, employee engagement and a culture of accountability preferably in e-commerce/retail distribution & fulfillment, software, automation, and/or logistics
- Ability to work in high pressure, high stress situations/environments and maintain composure and professionalism throughout; handling and rising above confrontation to maintain focus on achieving project goals
- Ability to read and understand automated system design drawings/layouts
- Must be a staunch customer advocate and be able to build relationships and establish trust, respect, competence, and confidence with the customer at all levels, including executive levels
- A dedicated self-starter, action-oriented decision maker and problem-solver with a positive energy and attitude
- Strong business acumen, financial, organizational and project management skills
- Demonstrates high ethical and professional standards
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.Clear & professional oral and written communication with a demonstrated ability to work with all levels of employees
- Proficient with MS office, MS Project
- Travel to KPI Centers of Excellence (COEs), corporate offices, and/or project sites required as necessary (25%-50%)
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
Kuecker Pulse Integration
AddressKansas City, MO
TechnologyView all jobs at Kuecker Pulse Integration