Do you have a passion for helping others? We are looking for a compassionate and caring individual to join our team as a Residential Client Specialist. Under the general supervision of the Coordinator of Residential Client Care, this position performs a variety of care, support, and educational tasks to assist with the client's recovery program in a residential treatment facility for Women with substance abuse disorders.
- Leads activities to assist the residents in developing and practicing life skills in the areas of parenting and homemaking
- Observe interactions between residents and family units and documents concerns for counselor review
- Transports resident to appointments and other activities off site
- Actively support a trauma informed and responsive work environment as demonstrated in the 5 core values of safety, trustworthiness, choice, collaboration and empowerment
- Perform other related duties
Basic computer skills. Strong communication skills. Knowledge of substance use disorders and treatment modalities that are child and women focused and principles of early childhood development. Experience working in residential direct care and working with addiction and treatment of substance abuse disorders preferred. Ability to handle crisis situations. Must have valid driver's license and able to provide proof of insurance.
Hours vary. 12 hours. Monday-Friday, alternating every other weekend.
Why Work Here?Kudzu Medical is a full service staffing agency that specializes in the placement of healthcare professionals into the workforce. Kudzu Medical understands you and are dedicated to providing the best possible services to help you find the right job opportunities. We have a team of professionals and the right resources to exceed your expectations.
Excellent opportunity to become part of a great team!