We are seeking an experienced medical biller/coder for a privately owned practice in Upstate South Carolina.
The ideal candidate will have a STRONG BACKGROUND And EXPERIENCE in medical billing and coding, with the skills necessary to improve our current billing procedures and reduce A/R days. The successful applicant will work on a number of tasks requiring data analysis, in-depth evaluation and exercising judgement within the appropriate scope of practice.
- Post charges and completion of claims to payers in a timely fashion
- Submit billing data to insurance providers
- Work claims and claim denials to ensure maximum reimbursement for services provided
- Perform Medicare/Insurance reviews and audits
- Implement, maintain and report on programs initiated by the practice
- Proficiency with electronic medical records (EMR)
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team environment
- Able to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Podiatry billing experience a plus
Why Work Here?Kudzu Medical is a full service staffing agency that specializes in the placement of healthcare professionals into the workforce. Kudzu Medical understands you and are dedicated to providing the best possible services to help you find the right job opportunities. We have a team of professionals and the right resources to exceed your expectations.
Excellent opportunity to become part of a great team!