We are seeking an LPN for a full-time position at an addiction treatment facility in Greenville,SC. You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Utilizes special skill, care, knowledge and judgment in providing care and treatment
- Directs, plans and supports technicians and other staff in providing care and treatment
- Confers with medical director in determining client care and treatment
- Conducts nursing medical assessment of each patient admitted to treatment
- Uses Clinical Judgement in conjunction with physician's orders and prepares prescribed medications
- Performs the administration of prescribed medications
- Maintains the security of all controlled substances
- Actively supports Trauma informed care and a responsive work environment as demonstrated in the 5 core values of Safety, Trustworthiness, Choice, Collaboration and Empowerment
- LPN License Required
- Knowledge of the practices and principles of professional nursing
- Some knowledge and experience in the care and treatment of Detox nursing
- Ability to act quickly and efficiently in an emergency situation
- Ability to supervise the work of others
- Ability to comply with complex oral and written instructions
Why Work Here?Kudzu Medical is a full service staffing agency that specializes in the placement of healthcare professionals into the workforce. Kudzu Medical understands you and are dedicated to providing the best possible services to help you find the right job opportunities. We have a team of professionals and the right resources to exceed your expectations.
Excellent opportunity to become part of a great team!