Looking for a Diesel Mechanic to join our team at our Piedmont, OK location
If you have the following, we want to hear from you:
- Formal education and/or training in vehicle inspection, service and maintenance.
- One or more years of experience working in a truck shop in a mechanic role performing routine service and preventative maintenance tasks as well as troubleshooting problems and replacing worn or broken parts on vehicles.
- Experience effectively utilizing vehicle electronic diagnostic software to determine and correct vehicle system failures.
- Perform repairs and maintenance to meet DOT standards.
- Maintenance of all vehicle equipment in an effort to maximize productivity.
- Assesses jobs and ensures parts are available.
- Review equipment after repairs for proper operation and safety.
- Maintains open communication with all departments to ensure equipment is operating properly and serviced correctly.
- Self-motivated, self-starter
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Reliability, dependability, honesty, and integrity a must
- Truck Shop: 1 year (Required)
- Diesel Trucks: 1 year (Preferred)
- CDL A: 1 year (Preferred)
- Benefits start after 60 days
- Offering Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Accrued paid time off
https://krm.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=21 to apply