- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: Adel, IA - preferred
The Sales Coordinator is a utility player role helping the revenue operations team meet their organization goals by supporting the development, close, and hand-off of new sales to the Account Management team. This player is a problem solver for a range of activities related to generating new business in an organization.
The candidate will understand Kuder’s products and support the sales team in ensuring accurate representation of Kuder’s products in market. This person will be able to assist with the creation of sales presentations and operationalizing the scalability of our go-to-market strategies.
This person will be able to conduct presentations of Kuder’s products that effectively support Kuder in securing new business. The candidate will be critical in evaluating and responding to incoming leads, making outbound calls to targeted school districts, and supporting the revenue operations team in a range of revenue generating operations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage incoming leads and route appropriately.
- Make 50+ outbound activities daily to targeted accounts to schedule and/or conduct product demonstrations.
- Conduct research and gather business intelligence to support outreach.
- Conduct product demonstrations of Kuder’s products.
- Contact prospects from marketing campaigns and lists.
- Create and maintain relationships with current customers.
- Ensure that CRM database contains accurate and complete account and process details, contact information, and correspondence.
- Handle urgent calls, emails, and messages when needed.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure sales, marketing, and opportunities are handled efficiently.
- Attend conferences and events
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Excellent organizational, administrative, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience using a CRM.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- The ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines.
- Willingness to learn industry trends and funding sources.
- Ability to listen and apply customer needs and requirements to product demonstration.
- Minimum of 4 years phone prospecting experience.
- Three years’ experience; proven non-commodity, direct sales experience, a plus.
Skills and Abilities:
- Efficient. You have excellent organizational, multitasking, and prioritization skills while working under pressure, often showing initiative and resourcefulness but not dropping your attention to detail.
- Quick thinking. Ability to overcome challenges or obstacles in the moment.
- Part of the way you work is by using data, advanced internet research skills, and networks such as social media. Proficiency with Microsoft programs, webinar tools, and online systems and programs.
- Problem Solver
- Professional. Ability to maintain a professional appearance and provide a positive company image to the public.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Get fresh Sales Operations Coordinator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.