Join the fast and exciting world of network appliance support. You will be working for a Forrester Recognized Top Emerging Leader in MSSP. Kudelski Security is an international cybersecurity company providing innovative, independent and tailored security solutions for large enterprise and public sector clients. If you enjoy working with industry leading technology in a dynamic environment with some of the best and brightest support engineers, this is the position for you. Come and join our team of Network Ninjas in battling the evil daemons of software bugs, misconfigurations, and hardware failures. We do not just fix problems we restore order to the cyber galaxy.
This position will provide remote technical support of F5 and Fortinet products to Kudelski Security’s external customers. NSE II’s handle multiple active cases of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors and providing daily customer communication via phone and email.
What you will be doing
- Provide Level 1 and Level 2 technical support to troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software issues on F5 and Fortinet devices.
- Actively collaborate with peers troubleshooting issues.
- Effectively manage case escalations to Tier 3 while maintaining customer communication.
- Work with customers, internal staff, and L3 vendor partners to provide excellent customer service and meet SLAs through effective and proactive communication of status, plan of action and resolution of issue.
- Utilize various troubleshooting tools, facilities and equipment at Kudelski Security to replicate/solve customer issues: VMWare, httpwatch, Wireshark, Fiddler, etc.
- Utilizes an Issue Ticket tracking software to capture each request i.e. ServiceNow.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all callers.
- Normal work hours with evenings and weekends on-call on a rotating basis.
- Participate in on-going training with F5 & Fortinet products and related technologies – earning industry certifications.
What the right candidate will have
Technical Associate degree and/or demonstrated ability to perform assigned technical/para-engineering tasks and 3 years of experience
- 5-7 years’ experience working with LAN and WAN topologies, TCP/IP protocol, SSL/TLS, OSI Model, firewalls, routers and switches required.
- 5-7 years’ work experience in a technical support role working with relevant technologies: load balancing, DNS/BIND, application security, SSL/VPN, IPV6, proxy, NTLM and/or Kerberos.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Working knowledge of F5 Application Delivery Controller: LTM & APM
- Fortinet Fortigate experience desired
- Juniper and PulseSecure experience desired
- Deep understanding and knowledge of Web application protocols: (e.g.) http, https, ftp, SSL/TLS
- Knowledge of advanced troubleshooting methodologies.
- Highly professional, customer oriented team player that is able to work and communication with both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Ability to work flexible hours and on call on a rotating basis covering 24/7 environments.
- Strong Linux skills preferred.
- Industry certifications in F5, Juniper or Fortinet are a plus.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong customer focus and orientation.
Candidates must be US Citizens.
Candidates responding to this posting must independently possess the eligibility to work in the United States at the date of hire.
Why Kudelski Security?
Demand for cyber security talent is outstripping supply - we know you have many great options for your career pathway. But we'd like to think that Kudelski Security will be your best next move. Here are a few reasons why:
Kudelski Security has a valuable benefits package within 30 days. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, 401K match 50% of contribution of first 7.5%, health savings contributions direct from Kudelski Security, fully paid 2X earnings Life insurance, $5,000 annual educational assistance, 15 Days earned vacation time, 10 sick days per year, 10 paid company holidays, and a state of the art facility built in 2016 with an onsite Chef and covered parking.
Ø International Opportunity
Kudelski Security has clients and operations in both Europe and the Americas and there are opportunities for you to work in either, or both, regions. We’re growing rapidly and investing in our business, markets, clients, and employees.
Ø Culture Matters
All Kudelski Group businesses share a deep commitment to the employee relationship and strive to ensure a rewarding professional environment. From designated ‘innovation time’, to training opportunities and world-class benefits, we work hard to ensure our employees enjoy being a part of our team.
Ø Professional Respect
Finding good talent today is hard; keeping it is an even greater challenge. Many companies have resorted to restrictive non-compete agreements that create a barrier between the organization and the employee. We take a different approach, creating employee relationships based on professionalism, personal growth and mutual respect.