- Expired: April 28, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The marketing manager is a key role on the global marketing team at Kudelski Security and responsible for delivering marketing strategies to realize demand and awareness across all of the company’s sales regions in the United States. The marketing manager will plan and execute multiple types of demand generation programs including online programs, email campaigns, and events, and work with a cross functional global marketing organization to develop and ensure strategies are effectively executed across the region.
The marketing manager will plan and manage a national marketing plan, including working closely with the US sales team, business unit leaders, and strategic technology partners to execute marketing activities that advance the company’s primary lines of business. The marketing manager is measured on the overall growth of all Kudelski Security lines of business and will act as a key collaborator with other Kudelski Group business units.
- Develop, execute, and continue to improve the company’s strategic marketing plan to support Company goals in the United States.
- Work with marketing functional units, sales leaders, and key subject matter experts to define and / or execute promotional strategies to support new products, services and solutions.
- Meet regularly with Sales, Marketing and Channel teams to ensure close aligment between sales and marketing strategies.
- Plan and manage programs focused on corporate and capability positioning, brand awareness, market segmentation, and demand and lead generation.
- Manage calendar of monthly marketing programs, including in person and virtual events, direct marketing campaigns, focused outreach programs, to increase brand awareness and lead generation in target markets across the US.
- Oversee a demand generation program to target specific segments and support focused sales campaigns.
- Foster a test-and-learn marketing culture to ensure marketing dollars are generating new leads and customers, ultimately driving return on marketing investment.
- Work with channel and technology partners to identify opportunities to promote solutions and services that directly drive revenue.
- Develop and track metrics and success criteria for all marketing programs and activities including program ROI, lead acquisition and conversion, and overall pipeline generation.
- Supervise the U.S. marketing team and manage the U.S. marketing program budget.
- Manage the order and production of promotional materials required to support marketing goals and oversee relationship with production vendors.
- Provide regular communications and reporting to Kudelski Security management and ensure cross functional teamwork and communications through the company.
Your Key Qualities and Skills
- 5+ years’ experience in multi-discipline marketing environments, including relevant experience in campaign development, strategic marketing, digital marketing, field marketing, and branding. 2+ years’ experience in a corporate management role.
- Demonstrated experience in creating successful marketing programs including integrated campaigns, events, multi channel marketing campaigns, email campaigns, and direct marketing programs.
- Exceptional program management skills. Ability to initiate and manage several simultaneous projects.
- Experience and knowledge of the IT / Security market and others in the industry.
- Working knowledge and / or experience in marketing consulting services and marketing technology solutions for channel companies.
- Past experience working with channel partner Market Development Funds (MDF).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or a related field.
- Ability to travel between Kudelski Security offices up to 25% of the time.
- Strong presentation, written, and verbal communication skills at executive and functional levels.
- Past sales experience is a plus.
You don’t have to match all the listed qualities and skills exactly to be considered for this role. In fact, we expect you to master some of these on the job. So please apply!
Why you’ll love it here
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, then Kudelski is where you need to be! Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on innovation and trust, serving clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government and education. Kudelski remains committed to advocating Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion within our organization and throughout the industry.
With Kudelski, you can expect
- Immersion in an incredible culture and the vibe of a fast moving and growing organization full of opportunity.
- Opportunity to work with innovative, talented peers.
- Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects.
- Competitive compensation with a benefits package that protects you and your loved ones and allows you to pursue career growth with tuition reimbursement.
- Generous time off for rest, relaxation, and hobbies.
- Colleagues from across the globe who are interested in helping clients protect their companies so they can focus on fulfilling their mission.
Kudelski Security is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. EEO M / F / D / V
BusinessView all jobs at Kudelski Security