- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an innovative, disciplined, and results-oriented Data Analyst to work in the Data Strategy & Analytics group within the Corporate Finance organization.
As a Data Analyst, you will leverage Microsofts Power Platform to create user-friendly dashboards, analysis, visualizations, and other end-to-end data solutions that support our company initiatives. Primary support/focus will be on our Digital TV business segment, although cross over support to other business segments will occur.
The Data Analyst will help guide and contribute to advancing the development of our Data Platform across the entire organization.
- Design, develop, and maintain a suite of best-in-class Data Strategy using Microsoft Power Platform
- Simplify and communicate complex concepts to our Digital TV business partners to produce data-influenced outcomes.
- Provide necessary technical coaching, mentoring, and training across multiple stakeholder groups to drive adoption of the Data Platform throughout the organization.
- Proactively engage in the research and deployment of emerging technologies (i.e., Data Lake, Power Platform, Common Data Service, Common Data Model, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Analytics, or other quantitative discipline.
- 3+ years of experience as a Data Analyst creating solutions using Microsoft Power Platform.
- Ability to break down complex problems and projects into manageable goals and align data initiatives with the overall Data Platform Strategy.
- Advanced Data Visualization skills to design and deploy Power BI Dashboards and Reports.
- Ability to influence across all levels of the organization and to partner effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Advanced MS SQL experience.
- Experience with designing the data flow of the entire end-to-end Data Strategy landscape (i.e. source systems, data integration, consolidation, and reporting).
- Experience with various Business Applications (ERP, CRM, Planning, etc.) data concepts and business processes.
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision and direction. Flexible and capable of prioritizing tasks, timelines, and work streams.
- International travel may be required.
About Nagra Kudelski Group
Stimulating. Motivating. Challenging.
The Kudelski Group is a world leader in digital security. Its technologies are used in a wide range of services and applications requiring access control and rights management to secure the revenues of content owners and service providers for digital television. The Group also offers cyber security solutions and services focused on helping companies assess risks and vulnerabilities and protect their data and systems. And finally, Kudelski a technology leader in access control and management of people or vehicles to sites and events.
Why youll love it here:
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, then Kudelski is where you need to be! Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on innovation and trust, serving clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government and education. Kudelski remains committed to championing Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion within our organization and throughout the industry.
With Kudelski, you can expect:
- Immersion in an incredible culture and the vibe of a fast moving and growing organization full of opportunity.
- Opportunity to work with industry-leading, talented peers.
- Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects.
- Competitive compensation with a benefits package that protects you and your loved ones and allows you to pursue career growth with tuition reimbursement.
- Generous time off for rest, relaxation, and hobbies.
- Colleagues from across the globe who are interested in helping clients protect their companies so they can focus on fulfilling their mission.
Nagra USA. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. EEO M / F / D / V
TechnologyView all jobs at Kudelski Group