Marketing Communications Coordinator
Kubicki Draper Miami, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
Kubicki Draper is a full-service law firm founded in 1963 providing trial, appellate, coverage, commercial and real estate transaction services. With over 180 attorneys and 12 offices, we represent clients throughout the entire State of Florida and the southern parts of Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi. We are a high growth law firm with several opportunities across Florida. Come join the firm with over 5 decades of experience servicing the Florida market.
The Miami office of Kubicki Draper is accepting applications for a Marketing and/or Communications Business Development Assistant / Coordinator. This role assists senior members of the marketing and business development team with various projects, including practice support and event management. Assists with internal and external communications, digital and technology platforms including website.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A. or B. S.) and a minimum of 2 years marketing experience
- Strong writing and editing skills which will be reviewed, strong oral communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills that allow the ability to work with a variety of personalities
- Professional presence and demeanor to represent the firm
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time must have strong organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of appropriate marketing and business development methods, processes, and tools
- Ability to interpret, explain and apply instructions and/or guidelines as appropriate
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Zoom and other webcast platforms such as Adobe Connect
- Excellent internet research skills
- Ability to quickly learn and utilize additional software applications (including database management software, marketing automation, web tools, etc.)
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and email campaign software such as Constant Contact
- Knowledge of design platforms such as Canva or Crello
- The candidate must show a high level of creativity, organization and attention to detail.
- Candidate must work well independently and in a team environment, while dealing with frequent deadlines and multiple priorities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Business Development & Practice Support
- Produces pitch books including printing, binding and shipping
- Maintains business development & events dashboards/calendars
- Drafts and adds new content to the website updates and additions related to experience, attorney bios, firm events and firm news/publications
- Writes, edits and creates client email alerts, event invitations, press releases
- Updates contact records for improved mailing lists
- Assist with event planning and managing
- Formats, reviews and edits PowerPoint presentations and other event materials
- Processes and monitors continuing legal education applications
- Assists with managing the firms social media accounts and website (alerts, articles, and other media opportunities)
- Maintains client database
- Conducts research on clients and prospective clients
- Responds to surveys, directories and rankings
- As it pertains to practice groups:
- Ensures that each groups marketing materials are up to date, accurate and complete:
- Gathers, organizes, and drafts matter descriptions to maintain group experience lists
- Gathers, organizes, and calendars information on group news, events, and publications
- Helps keep attorney bios up to date and assist with updates to LinkedIn profiles as needed
- Keeps group collateral and website materials up to date
What we offer, the KD difference:
- A strong and diverse culture, true work-life balance with a fast track to career growth and development
- Full suite of benefits including, PTO, medical insurance, 401k (with match)
- Diversity - 56% of Kubicki Drapers attorneys are female. Almost half of our shareholders and executive leadership are also female and with minority representation.
- More than 15% of our staff has been with the firm over 10 years.
Come grow, learn and evolve with us! No phone calls or recruiters please.
BusinessView all jobs at Kubicki Draper