We are seeking a Substance Abuse Counselor to join our team! You will be responsible for implementing effective treatment plans to clients in an individual or group setting.
- Counsel and advise individuals or groups with substance abuse problems
- Develop and implement individual treatment plans
- Establish treatment goals and milestones with clients
- Prepare progress reports and letters for relevant parties
- Educate families and groups on substance abuse treatments and prevention programs
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare or counseling professionals
Our ideal candidate will possess a Master’s in Social and/or Behavioral Science, a Certified Substance Abuse Counselor Certificate (or pursuant). If you are a recent Master’s graduate, we would also like to talk to you. We are a comprehensive Medicated Assisted Treatment Out-Patient facility working with all types of substance abuse and mental health disorders.