Customer Service Opportunities for, Cable, Internet, Cruise Lines, Roadside Assistance,Travel Industry and many more.
Customer service professionals will serve on the front lines of the customer and partners to deliver an exceptional experience.
- Interact with customer and partners via phone, focusing on questions related to cruises, cable, internet, roadside assistance, hotels, resorts, etc.
- Provide consistent, high-quality support to all customers and agent partners.
- Research, navigate and locate answers to customers and agent partners questions and concerns.
- Leverage partners website, internal web-based knowledge service, system tools, and other resources to independently respond to inquiries.
- Document all calls, detailed resolution, and follow up to actions.
This opportunity requires a background check and drug screen
- A desktop/tower computer with a separate monitor is recommended.
- Dual boot machines, Netbooks, and Tablets are prohibited from use.
- All-in-One computers are not currently compatible with any client programs.
- Depending on what client program a call center chooses to service, the use of the A Secure Desktop (ASD) may be required.
- Macs must have an Ethernet port
- MacBook Air and Mac USB-C ports will not be supported
- Boot Camp and a licensed version of Windows MUST be installed.
Accessories, Software and Internet/Phone Service Providers:
USB headset with microphone (required for Certification) Logitech, Plantronics, Microsoft, or similar brands recommended.
- Plantronics PLNAUDIO478 USB
- Logitech USB H570e
- Jabra UC VOICE 150
Hard-wired Telephone and headset (required for Production/Servicing)
Plantronics S12 or similar recommended
Certification required and certification fees will be reimbursed after 90 days of work.