If you are a tax manager or higher level in a public accounting firm or own a small firm public accounting firm, and looking for flexible hours and a path to equity ownership, we at Kruppa Nelson & Kovner, PLLC would like to talk to you.
*Salary will be $85,000 and up commensurate with experience and clients you bring to the firm.
- Manage tax compliance for multiple companies and individuals as well as estates and trusts
- Review tax returns and handle IRS controversy
- Provide client tax planning and involvement in client tax and accounting matters
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant
- 7 years of experience in public accounting, with a concentration in tax
Please send resume and a cover letter to Mark at email@example.com.