//WHO WE ARE//
Krunch Finance represents the future of small business finance. We serve as an outsourced finance department for our small business clients and provide them with the team, the strategy and the technology to enable better financial transparency and make better financial decisions. Our approach is highly comprehensive and heavily leverages off-the-shelf technology (think QuickBooks Online, Bill.com, Hubdoc, etc.) while also utilizing Robotic Process Automation technology that is currently in development. We are based in Century City, California.
//WHO YOU ARE//
You are passionate about accounting and looking to build a career in finance. You are experienced in dealing with inventory accounting and understand the day to day accounting needs of CPG brands. You enjoy having structure in the workplace and enjoy being part of a team-based system that thrives on efficiency. You embrace learning and growing and really want to provide value for your clients. You love accounting but also want to have fun in the process. You would rather work at a high-growth startup than a stodgy CPA firm!
//WHY YOU WANT TO WORK WITH US//
We offer you education, growth, and the opportunity to participate in a rapidly growing company. We also provide you with training and exposure to emerging technologies and a diverse set of client industries. We are just as much tech focused as we are service focused, and we?ll take you to the cutting edge of finance technology. Most importantly, we?ll enable you to accel within a highly supportive ecosystem and build a foundation for your career in finance.
General Outline of Duties
- Work with a multi-member team to manage clients? financial strategy
- Book accounting entries, including general journal, accounts payable, accounts receivable, inventory, and payroll
- Manage COGS entries and inventory management accounting
- Perform monthly reconciliations
- Prepare financial statements (Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow Statement)
- Manage customer document flow utilizing cloud-based technologies
- Prepare filings for Sales Tax Returns, Business Licenses, and Property Tax Returns
- Create client performance reports and KPI summaries
- Provide input to the product development team for ideas to streamline operations
- Bachelor?s degree in accounting, finance, or equivalent field
- Strong understanding of QuickBooks Online and Excel
- 4-5 years of accounting experience required
- Minimum of 3 years of inventory accounting experience required
- Experience with Shopify and/or Cin7 is a plus
- Strong understanding of U.S. GAAP
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple clients
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to operate within a structured environment with established processes and procedures
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Flexible Office/Home Work Environment
- PTO Program
- Company Outings
- Extensive Ongoing Education
- Casual Dress Startup Environment
- Lots of Office Snacks!